Hacking [Release] - GUI version of - PS4 pkg repackager by Duxa (aka Chrushev) - v6.22.18

just_a_guy_named_sia

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Please Wait...
Found: CUSA05716
Game: Rise of the Tomb Raider
PS4 Firmware Required: 03.700
Update size: ~1238 MB
Game size: ~14210 MB
Using Password: 00000000000000000000000000000000
Extracting...
The entire process should take 7 minute(s) (approx)
If running on slow drive may take up to 14 minute(s)
It may appear that the application froze. Do not panic and let it do its thing.
Finished Extracting!
Verifying extracted files...
Extraction looks good
Forcing Scenario 0
Creating new pkg.
New package created in J:\Duxas_Repackager_Output
Issue Creating Final Pkg

:Please help cant create PKG file
Extract to desktop
I

Bob1232

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone successful in merging Final Fantasy CUSA01615 base and update 1.23 together? For some reason nothing showed up in library after install the merged pkg (no error).

Tried with scenario 0 but the merged pkg came out only 28GB instead of 70+GB

got the same problem, and also with dragon Ball xenoverse 2. Did you solve it somehow ? I got no clue man

Raha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi there... i tried to re-marry diablo 3 CUSA00242, but it alwats failed to create file

this is the log

Game: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
PS4 Firmware Required: 04.008
Update size: ~7787 MB
Game size: ~29822 MB
Extracting...
The entire process should take 14 minute(s) (approx)
If running on slow drive may take up to 29 minute(s)
Finished Extracting!
Extraction looks good
Creating new pkg.
New package created in C:\Users\rahadianch\Desktop\Duxas_Repackager_Output
Issue Creating Final Pkg

i run it using administrator, set output folder at desktop, but nothing work... the Duxas_Repackager_Output folder was created, but its empty.

please help, any suggestion?

thanks

jgky67

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My output comes out around 2gb for fifa18. When the game is 35gb. I'm loading the update and game pkg's on correct lines.

just_a_guy_named_sia

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi there... i tried to re-marry diablo 3 CUSA00242, but it alwats failed to create file

this is the log

Game: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
PS4 Firmware Required: 04.008
Update size: ~7787 MB
Game size: ~29822 MB
Extracting...
The entire process should take 14 minute(s) (approx)
If running on slow drive may take up to 29 minute(s)
Finished Extracting!
Extraction looks good
Creating new pkg.
New package created in C:\Users\rahadianch\Desktop\Duxas_Repackager_Output
Issue Creating Final Pkg

i run it using administrator, set output folder at desktop, but nothing work... the Duxas_Repackager_Output folder was created, but its empty.

please help, any suggestion?

thanks
if its merged package v1.6 and using duxa repacker to remarrey it with update 1.6 there is a good chance it wont work

AkantoreX

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
got the same problem, and also with dragon Ball xenoverse 2. Did you solve it somehow ? I got no clue man

FFXV for me doesnt work too, have tried force scenario 0 too but still nothing. creates folder but no pkg like this. Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure what is going on with yours, but I had similar issues (just in general, with any pkg) and ended up just performing the steps manually. So far it has worked every time.

To add, when I was testing out the DLC unlocker script, which shares a fair bit of the same dependencies, I found that I was missing several parts of the fpkg bundle (in the correct directory). I found that by running those steps manually and dealing with the errors that came up. Now I can use that script without issue. But for the re-marry I just used the UI tools to perform the steps I needed instead of trying to 100% mimic what this GUI does. I am just sharing what I found with the DLC tool in case it has relevance here.

AkantoreX

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am not sure what is going on with yours, but I had similar issues (just in general, with any pkg) and ended up just performing the steps manually. So far it has worked every time.

To add, when I was testing out the DLC unlocker script, which shares a fair bit of the same dependencies, I found that I was missing several parts of the fpkg bundle (in the correct directory). I found that by running those steps manually and dealing with the errors that came up. Now I can use that script without issue. But for the re-marry I just used the UI tools to perform the steps I needed instead of trying to 100% mimic what this GUI does. I am just sharing what I found with the DLC tool in case it has relevance here.

hey uhm can you elaborate on the manually ? also have you tried this with ffxv ?

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey uhm can you elaborate on the manually ? also have you tried this with ffxv ?

I followed the second set of (updated) directions here: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/repa...and-guide-by-sashka.5748/#q48iQv5UIZH6vdQW.99

They have worked for me every time I have tried. Unfortunately I have not tried FFXV. I will need to see what version mine is at and if there is an update for me to try it out on.

I will also add that at least once I had to copy the icon file from the original game pkg into the patch. I think it was for either Doom or Diablo. For some reason the patch didn't have that file when I extracted it. The patch worked, just no icon for the game (only the title) in the library after installing the patch.

AkantoreX

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I will also add that at least once I had to copy the icon file from the original game pkg into the patch. I think it was for either Doom or Diablo. For some reason the patch didn't have that file when I extracted it. The patch worked, just no icon for the game (only the title) in the library after installing the patch.

hey bro thanks for the help, but i managed to make it work using another tool. btw is this dlc unlocker you say can work on ffxv ?

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey bro thanks for the help, but i managed to make it work using another tool. btw is this dlc unlocker you say can work on ffxv ?

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/dumping-ps4-5-05-dlc-games-updates-themes-guide-by-theradziu.5379/

go down to the 3rd section: DLC Dumping (without Extra Data - DLC unlocks)

It only works on DLC that is already present in the game, just needs to be "unlocked". It will not work on DLC where the DLC pkg/download includes the DLC itself. I am unsure about FFXV. There are a couple of reddit threads and more than one tool for creating the DLC unlock fpkgs. In some of them people posted what games worked and which ones did not.

psycho91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! Works also with DLC (like 128 KB, 1 MB, not the full dlc that are present in some games)?

succha

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I just want to see inside...

Please Wait...
Found: CUSA02168
Game: Gran Turismo SPORT
PS4 Firmware Required: 07.020
Update size: ~54078 MB
Game size: ~42994 MB
Extracting...
The entire process should take 21 minute(s) (approx)
If running on slow drive may take up to 42 minute(s)
ERROR: This appears to be a retail pkg! Retail updates will not work unless you know the passcode!

Last edited by succha,

succha

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Please Wait...
Extracting...
ERROR: This appears to be a retail pkg! Retail updates will not work unless you know the passcode!

Last edited by succha,

succha

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Please Wait...
Extracting...

Last edited by succha,

nelerneler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
@Crushev
I used the new version but, can't seems to be able to remarry 1.9 update of the last of us. Same error log of the other user

HI man, I've some errors two with the last of us remastered edition v1.09

Game and Patch ID are CUSA-0556
the game is working fine on my PS4 Pro and i download the update from different places and all give the same error

I'm the admin and I'm Making the test on the desktop and i have 14GB left in the C Drive.
I tried Both scenarios 1 and 0

when trying in version 6.15.18 the last line before it fails is
Number of arguments is too many for the command img_create

In mode 1 and 3 also.

I know it's been a long while since these messages were posted here, but I've come up with an explanation for The Last of Us update not re-marrying!

The game file is not corrupted, the update file is not corrupted. There is something else...

When you check the CUSA00556 game file with orbis-pub-chk, the application type is listed as Freemium App. However, 1.09 update file is listed as Paid Standalone Full App. Therefore, the re-marrying wouldn't succeed.

So, what you need to do is find the game file with "Paid Standalone Full App" properties.

For other games which fail without any error codes (only with "Issue Creating Final Pkg" in the log), check the game's properties (Application Type) with orbis-pub-chk.

Last edited by nelerneler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.