Hacking [RELEASE] Grisaia Series Vita English PORTS (Labyrinth, Eden, Spinout)

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Working on a Vita translation for Flowers by the same publisher and it seems both use the same PAK format. As the poster before me asked: Could you provide your tools you used for the PAK files of Grisaia, to decrypt/extract them?

MrComputerRevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Sorry to bring the thread off topic, but as I can't send a PM this'll have to do. Is it possible to obtain the tools for decrypting the pak files? Playing with the pak files provided above I see that you don't need to recrypt them(woo) once modified and I believe I understand the basic structure. I'd like to play around with a few of front wings Vita titles as a hobby project. Not to mention now that FAGDec is a thing, eboot modding without the aftereffects of Mai/Vitamin can happen.

Working on a Vita translation for Flowers by the same publisher and it seems both use the same PAK format. As the poster before me asked: Could you provide your tools you used for the PAK files of Grisaia, to decrypt/extract them?

https://github.com/NameSubjecttoChange/unPAK
It extracts only PAKs (not for Prototype games that have .pak + .tbl, those are way different) and only before ISLAND. Since ISLAND they changed the format, and for Grisaia Phantom Trigger even further I think and I haven't gotten round to adapting it to that yet.

Blobbio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see a whole lot of gratitude here, just a lot of complaints and demands for other things... so let me just say THANK YOU so much for allowing us to play these games in English on Vita. I have a massive backlog but I'm 80% more likely to play these now a portable version exists.

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I get error sum mismatch on Idol Magical Girl. Can anyone provide me with either the proper eboot and script files, or just the already patched ones? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM