Homebrew [RELEASE] Gimme 300 coins! (The fastest way you will get 300 coins ever)

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Except Microsoft Security Essentials picks yours up as a Virus and so does my Chrome. OPs doesn't.
@zoogie you better check this out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just use my version (the original). I don't hide my homebrew behind monetization.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/quick300-replacement-playcoinsetter.417780/#post-6143658
ehhhh... the original?
hello: both are different and haves different code
we just have the same idea
I do not steak your code or whatever, I just make my own one.
Yours was kinda hidden somewhere... I never see it, if not I will have never released this one

Last edited by Chelsea_Fantasy,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Found the issue! It ONLY picks it up if it's downloaded through GBATemp. It's perfectly fine once it's downloaded.

Reactions: zoogie

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Your problem is that you're using Microsoft Security Essentials, you'd probably be safer without a virus scanner.
Probably, I'm one of these old folks that still likes his little AV software and Anti-malware. Sometimes they might help.

This is just Microsoft that have made a fuck up. Seem to be a update to MSSE the 21/03/2016 that is causing the problem. It have happened against other sites as well.

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably, I'm one of these old folks that still likes his little AV software and Anti-malware. Sometimes they might help.

This is just Microsoft that have made a fuck up. Seem to be a update to MSSE the 21/03/2016 that is causing the problem. It have happened against other sites as well.

You should get rid of MSE and switch to something more effective, take a look at AVG, Avast or Avira, those are the best free AV/Anti-malware available.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You should get rid of MSE and switch to something more effective, take a look at AVG, Avast or Avira, those are the best free AV/Anti-malware available.
Thanks, but AVG and Avast are malware today. Avira is fine but MSE + Malwarebytes doesn't crush down on my system resources. It's just a laptop with nothing major important on it. Plus zoogie might figured out what trigged the false positive. But thanks for your concern!

Now let's not continue with this discussion since it's off-topic and I feel it's rude to Chelsea_Fantasy (and probably agaisnt some GBATemp rule as well)

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
NANASHI89 said:
Can you make one for smea's Homebrew launcher? Or have you already done it?
Wow! How lazy are you! It is already done, just read the OP. It says it is released as 3ds, 3dsx and cia (so yeah, 3dsx it's for the hbl)

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! How lazy are you! It is already done, just read the OP. It says it is released as 3ds, 3dsx and cia (so yeah, 3dsx it's for the hbl)
I love being lazy, that's why I downloaded this... lol

Seriously, I love this program because I'm so lazy I don't want to manually set coins. This was and is genius at work :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night