Translation [Release] Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki full english translation v.1.0.0

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wanted to let all of you know, fans and non-fans of the famous Suikoden series, that the complete translation of Genso Suikoden: Woven Web of the Centuries has just been released, thanks to the constant and generous efforts of the Twister Phoenix G.T. group.
To them a warm and heartfelt thanks for the long work and passion dedicated to its completion.
I would like to underline that obviously this is not the infamous Google translated version already in circulation for a long time, but a new, more complete, correct and tested one.

I am not involved in any way in the project but, by posting the news here, I just wanted to publicize it more and make it available to everyone.
Enjoy it.

https://suikodenwoven.website/

https://archive.org/details/suikoden-woven-web-of-the-centuries.-7z

Reactions: Yaro and Reploid

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I was so excited, I've decided it's a fake at first. I hope it'll be forwarded to the news section of the site.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
do you need to play the previous games?
It is not necessary at all. It's a standalone game, with no connection to the previous titles (as far as I know).
As for me, I've played Suikoden 1 and 2 for psx, which have nothing to do with this. In some ways, if you like old-school, top-down 2D jrpg games, they are much better, with plenty of characters to use and an epic storyline. This one is more similar, roughly, as graphics and gameplay, to Suikoden for DS. :)

Reactions: kamenest21

kev_kloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i'm so excited for this game! but i already tried to update the patch, and its not working. the program said do not patch a japanese ISO with this patch, what does it mean? can u tell me where to find the 1.0.0 iso file they're talking about?

kev_kloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i'm so excited for this game! but i already tried to update the patch, and its not working. the program said do not patch a japanese ISO with this patch, what does it mean? can u tell me where to find the 1.0.0 iso file they're talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.