Homebrew [Release] FyWod for 3ds

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
banner.png

Fy.WoD! is some kind of racing game. You do not fight against other racers but only against time and the level itsself. What may be more difficult than you think. Infact this game is made to frustate you!
On the galactic map you have to clear all maps on the way to the "Champion" - Map( or reach the million totalpoints ). To complete a map you have to fullfill a certain level in all categories. Maps get more difficult the farer you step on.
In the map itself you have to find your way to the target destination as fast as possible, collect coins, not get killed and don't run out of fuel. Fuel is important: The less you have, the less you weight and the faster you accelerate. The slow motion (activate with "L") costs you tons of it.

The rest is explained in the game or so easy to see, that I would waste my words on it.

The source code of my port is on my github (https://github.com/nop90/FyWod-3ds).
The compiled game (3dsx and CIA formats) is released on github (https://github.com/nop90/FyWod-3ds/releases).

Credits:
Game by Schnatterplatsch: Source License GPL / Copyrightfree sound sources
3ds version by nop90 based on GP2X F100/F200 version by Farox .

This 3ds port uses the SDL 1.2 library for 3ds

Changelog

Ver. 1.0 (17 July 2017)
- First release in 3dsx and CIA format

Installation

In the zip there is a folder with the 3dsx and the smdh files inside, to be used with a homebrew launcher

The CIA file is to be installed with FBI. below there is a QR code to download the cia from FBI.

The game creates a FyWod subfolder inside the 3ds folder if doesn't exist. Here will be stored the gamesaves.

All the resources are included in the executable using romfs.

QR Code for FBI

FyWod_v1.0.png

(Click to enlarge)

Commands

- Up/Down: change menu item
- Left/Right : rotate ship in game
- B : select menu item / acelerate ship
- X : exit from menu screen
- Start : pause game and open menu
- Select : exit game and return to launcher/3ds home menu

Known Bugs

To Do List

-

Screenshots

FyWod1.png
FyWod2.png

FyWod3.png
FyWod4.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality