ROM Hack [Release] Fire Emblem Awakening Cheat plugin (Character/Hair/Class modifier))

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is another cheat plugin but this time for Fire Emblem Awakening. Includes codes that allow you to alter characters, hair, and classes.

This is basically a port of my old AR codes thrown in with some other fun codes. I even added Fates character hair colors.

As per the Fates cheat plugin, codes meant for Slot 1 characters have special requirements to work. In order to put the character in slot 1 in memory, start a skirmish, place the desired character in slot 1, save, start the battle, bookmark save, and then reload the actual save (not the bookmark) otherwise the code will work on the wrong character.

The slot 1 and 2 are siblings code was just another way to get easy twin Morgans.

The way it works is as follows:
The character from slot 1 copies the parent pointer from characters in slot 2.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• plugin.rar
    98 KB · Views: 6,509
Last edited by Silent Hell,

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I just realized the All items code didn't work as intended. I fixed it. Should work now. I also added delete enemy weapons part of the delete falchions code.

lolcatzidk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I haven't been with the hacking community for a while so I'm rusty, but do you know how actually use it? Don't you need a folder with numbers?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I haven't been with the hacking community for a while so I'm rusty, but do you know how actually use it? Don't you need a folder with numbers?
You do. Folder structure is SD:/plugin/<titleID>, replacing <titleID> with Awakening's Title ID. Place the .plg from this into that folder. You then need to launch BootNTR Selector on a system with CFW, select the default settings and follow other onscreen prompts, select 3.6 when asked. Then launch your game after making sure BootNTR is active (press X+Y to confirm this), then launch your game and you should see a green flash on the Nintendo 3DS loading screen.

You either need to press X+Y then Game Plugin or press Select (do not press X+Y first) after you launch the game to access the cheat menu.

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st thing i noticed was when i boot up the game there's no green flash.. tried booting NTR and the other mode nope.. no green flash.. also tried pressing select.
I have the speedfly plugin.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st thing i noticed was when i boot up the game there's no green flash.. tried booting NTR and the other mode nope.. no green flash.. also tried pressing select.
I have the speedfly plugin.
1. If you're trying to use the speedly plugin and this, you can't. You should only have one .plg in the folder.
2. Don't use the Mode 3 version of BootNTR Selector.
3. Make sure you are using the USA version of the game if you are using this plugin and that you have the plugin in SD:/plugin/00040000000A0500.

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have the speedfly.plg in that folder, and yeah i tried BootNTR Selector and still nothing..
I'm pretty sure its a USA version.. my source is: SD:/plugin/00040000000A0500/speedfly.plg

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have the speedfly.plg in that folder, and yeah i tried BootNTR Selector and still nothing..
I'm pretty sure its a USA version.. my source is: SD:/plugin/00040000000A0500/speedfly.plg
This isn't the place to get help for the speedfly plugin. This thread is for help relating to the plugin mentioned in the first post.

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I installed this one instead and yeah nothing is happening. When i press Select it just moves me on the map.. Oh I'm on O3ds if that helps..

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I installed this one instead and yeah nothing is happening. When i press Select it just moves me on the map.. Oh I'm on O3ds if that helps..
Make sure you have the default settings saved for BootNTR Selector and that you are not using Mode 3. I can't help you anymore than what I already have because it should be working if you have everything done correctly. :/

Cobmast3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is this USA only or something? I got an EUR copy of the game.
It will not work, there's only USA version of the plugin (with working codes), and at this point (2018) there's no way to obtain an EUR plugin, unless you know how to compile it in a proper way. I also searched for an eur version, but the only one that works is too old and it doesn't have any code unless "Infinite Money" and "move again last 11 units" or so.
Conclusion: Backup current save with jksm or checkpoint, uninstall the eur version or (if you have the cartridge) remove it, install the USA version and restore your saves onto the freshly installed USA version, it works, I've just done it.

Reactions: Tsuunho_san

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c