ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

lea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone found out whether or not we can hack characters like Raimi, Validar, Phila, etc into the group through save editing? I know I've seen a video where the person was playing as Phila, but I don't know if that was save editing or ROM Hacking.
Unfortunately that can only be achieved through rom hacking more details here.

Voidvoid26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get a unit to level 0 to permanently learn the tier 1 class skills? Or any other method for that matter?
As far as I can see, Fire Editor can assign a skill to a unit, but it's only "temporary". As in if you were to remove the skill you put in, it'll disappear.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get a unit to level 0 to permanently learn the tier 1 class skills? Or any other method for that matter?
As far as I can see, Fire Editor can assign a skill to a unit, but it's only "temporary". As in if you were to remove the skill you put in, it'll disappear.
Make them Lv20 of that base class, and a Second Seal will allow them to return to Lv1 and learn the skill naturally, even if the class isn't in their native set

Voidvoid26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make them Lv20 of that base class, and a Second Seal will allow them to return to Lv1 and learn the skill naturally, even if the class isn't in their native set
That works? I thought you could only use the Second Seal on tier 2 classes to go from level 20 to level 1 on the same class.

nicolasin

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
there is a way to learn permanently skills?
when i remove the skills that i teach using this, they disapear, i like to put many skills on one character so i can play with build and stuff

Voidvoid26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a way to learn permanently skills?
when i remove the skills that i teach using this, they disapear, i like to put many skills on one character so i can play with build and stuff

With Fire Edit alone, no. You have to level your units up from level 9 to level 10 and use a Second Seal while at level 20 to learn the tier 1 class skills. To learn tier 2 class skills, just level up from level 4 to level 5 and from level 14 to level 15. Because of this, you can't permanently learn enemy only skills or Shadowgift.

nicolasin

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
With Fire Edit alone, no. You have to level your units up from level 9 to level 10 and use a Second Seal while at level 20 to learn the tier 1 class skills. To learn tier 2 class skills, just level up from level 4 to level 5 and from level 14 to level 15. Because of this, you can't permanently learn enemy only skills or Shadowgift.
thank you, im going to do that

JOSHUAs9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so I am trying to do this with awakening, having two Avatars one Male and one Female and I am getting very confused with all of it. I have the data so i have both avatars values or character data with HxD editor but i don't now what to change! So if you can please help me.

JOSHUAs9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone found a way to get 2 Avatars that can support with people?

In Awakening, it was a simple recruit that Avatar from your logbook/streetpass, and then change the save's hex value from Neutral (02) to the opposite gender of your current save (00 or 01)

In Fates, there are only 2 hex values for Avatars (01 and 02), with no neutral value, so there has to be an alternate option somewhere.

is it really that easy to do it in awakening?

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it really that easy to do it in awakening?
Yes, it is really that easy to do it in Awakening. However, you can still only recruit one Morgan via the paralogue. I'd also recommend recruiting your save's native Morgan before adding a second Avatar, otherwise it screws with Morgan's data. There are workarounds to this of course, but it requires digging around in a hex editor, and that's a whole other ballpark.

JOSHUAs9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it is really that easy to do it in Awakening. However, you can still only recruit one Morgan via the paralogue. I'd also recommend recruiting your save's native Morgan before adding a second Avatar, otherwise it screws with Morgan's data. There are workarounds to this of course, but it requires digging around in a hex editor, and that's a whole other ballpark.

Well what I am trying to do is make it so that a female avatar marries chrom (and I am on the chapter were he auto marries the highest support)
then may male avatar marries sully so should I just restart as a female avatar make her married chrom beat chapter 11 reucrit male morgan then add male avatar.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what I am trying to do is make it so that a female avatar marries chrom (and I am on the chapter were he auto marries the highest support)
then may male avatar marries sully so should I just restart as a female avatar make her married chrom beat chapter 11 reucrit male morgan then add male avatar.
That would work, but you'd lose out on female Morgan, unless you're willing to mess with a hex editor to add one in. I can help with that if you'd like :moogle:

JOSHUAs9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That would work, but you'd lose out on female Morgan, unless you're willing to mess with a hex editor to add one in. I can help with that if you'd like :moogle:
Well what I was planing to do is playing a final play-though on lunatic plus with both avatars and both Morgans with supports. and doing all the DLC and have all possible people with galeforce male avatar marring sully and then female avatar marring chrom then everyone else etc. So i now how to get the data, i just have to get the data again i just don't know what to change or were to put it, so if i can get your help i would be extremely grateful. Right now i have the save data for a chapter 11, avatar male no marriage at all, and another save file with a female avatar no marriage at all, on chapter 11 should I keep them or start over.

Last edited by JOSHUAs9,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water