Homebrew [Release] Finally a (Not very good) FNaF app.

How is this stupid app?

• Total voters

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
You could implement this into RPG Maker 3DS to make a FNAF RPG :)
I replaced my little brothers boot.3dsx with this, he sort of screamed in the middle of the night...
How did you use the lpp-3ds interpreter as boot.3dsx? I heard it was impossible because of the filesize.

Last edited by Jwiz33,

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea, FNAF it self is ok. The fanbase is the real problem.

Any fanbase could potentially be a "problem". Yeah some of them do get out of hand but no franchise is without rabid followers. It's like there are some fans out there who will get very angry with you if you call Link Zelda, or call Metroid a cool guy, or talking about Halo with his mad gun skills. We all have our beserk buttons when it comes to our franchises.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

william341

Last remaining VinsClone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any fanbase could potentially be a "problem". Yeah some of them do get out of hand but no franchise is without rabid followers. It's like there are some fans out there who will get very angry with you if you call Link Zelda, or call Metroid a cool guy, or talking about Halo with his mad gun skills. We all have our beserk buttons when it comes to our franchises.
That's not why i hate the fanbase. I hate the fanbase because they want everything to be about fnaf.

D

Deleted User

Trying to launch this, but i get black screen. Tried in both Themehax and Browserhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)