• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 51,187
  • Replies 236
  • Likes 48
D

Deleted User

OP
this .. this iright here is the reason for the sweeping banwave. thanks.. thanks alot you A$$. Whelp time to start smashing every 3DS i see including in stores. no one needs to see this evil.

Looks like someone needs to see his psychiatrist again

oh man i'm about to invite all my friends over and have the wildest party with this :toot: papa bless you
Ayy np

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.
K

i've made a mistake that I want to correct but i've gotten so lost i've forgotten myself and what i've created. now all i can wish for is a merge: https://github.com/BEPISMAN2/FidgetSpinner3DS/pull/4
Wow. I'm going to have to look at all that when I get the time. I'd be glad to do a pull that adds functionality.

I hate you

Luv u 2 bby <3

Hand me the fucking noose already.

I hear they're dirt cheap at Wal-Mart these days

azure_ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question, I'm trying to fix the rotation not being centered.
When I make, I get "fatal error: sf2d.h: No such file or directory". It looks like the makefile didn't include sf2d, how should I add this?

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate you
me too ;-;

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow. I'm going to have to look at all that when I get the time. I'd be glad to do a pull that adds functionality.
Just so you know though it is completely broken right now haha. I'll try to figure it out soon if I get the chance, but right now it's looking like this
fidgetwinner.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
me too ;-;

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just so you know though it is completely broken right now haha. I'll try to figure it out soon if I get the chance, but right now it's looking like this
fidgetwinner.gif

That's impressive. You certainly put more work into the app than I ever did. I'll try to help when I get the chance.
Guess what I picked up from Wal-mart
uIpPk8V.jpg

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THESE COPIES

Reactions: Laroon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.