ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

UrielFerneschola

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hm, hello there. I'd like to know if it's possible to have .fe14unit files of these characters but in an underleveled form. They are way too powerful and I find it sad that it doesn't give me much pleasure leveling them. I tried to edit their stats myself but it didn't work some well. Could you please try to spend some time to fulfill that request ?

So... anyone could help me out ?

FarawayDC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know ive asked a lot of questions and you're probably buzy but i added the units through the fates save editor and their stats are all 0 is that supposed to happen?

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks pretty cool. Definitely wanting to try it but need to wait to use a friend's laptop because FEFTwiddler won't run on mine. A minor setback but definitely something I'm looking forward to playing around with.

Any chance for other Awakening characters and classes in the near future? I'd like to see the other children personally as well as the unique class characters, but literally anyone is fine.

EDIT: Like a fool I posted this before looking at the video. Though thane98 has successfully ported a few basic character models from Awakening successfully so there's always that.

I have downloaded this now but Severa's still mute, so I'm assuming there was no fix found for it? Were Severa's, Owain's and Inigo's original voice clips from Awakening not used in the Hidden Truths 1 DLC? Surely porting that data to them would've fit better than their new stuff at least for that version of themselves.

Last edited by Light_Strategist,

XxGarrett_BradyxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having a problem. When I try to import the extra data for omegablu, it says dlc not found, continue? I do have deathchaos25's npc's but Is there a way to get both in one save? I tried copying all of the contents from release to deathchaos' trioeng folder to my save but only omegablu's showed up and deathchaos' units disapeared. I did this without CFW by the way. Thanks for the help.

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm having a problem. When I try to import the extra data for omegablu, it says dlc not found, continue? I do have deathchaos25's npc's but Is there a way to get both in one save? I tried copying all of the contents from release to deathchaos' trioeng folder to my save but only omegablu's showed up and deathchaos' units disapeared. I did this without CFW by the way. Thanks for the help.

Then you'll need to merge your extra data with the extra data found in the first post of DeathChaos's DLC thread.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this has been discussed but has anyone encountered boss characters in the main game with the dlc in the extra files? I'm doing a fairly vanilla run of Revelations and on chapter 20, next to the flier boss is Anankos himself as a General.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been discussed but has anyone encountered boss characters in the main game with the dlc in the extra files? I'm doing a fairly vanilla run of Revelations and on chapter 20, next to the flier boss is Anankos himself as a General.
That shouldn't happen, which Anankos is it?

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The enemy (Vallite) version with vengence as his personal. It looks like it happened after I made a battle save as his HP was something like 46/70 - his current HP was matching the General he replaced.

MrMeowgic1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I am up to the part where you enter the custom Zola DLC at the dragon gate and instead of having "Playable Zola" it has the name "Reserved" instead. Could someone please help me out? :) Thank you :)
(I have run the CIA file, EURv2.CIA, I have a European copy of the game)

Last edited by MrMeowgic1901,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am up to the part where you enter the custom Zola DLC at the dragon gate and instead of having "Playable Zola" it has the name "Reserved" instead. Could someone please help me out? :) Thank you :)
(I have run the CIA file, EURv2.CIA, I have a European copy of the game)
Even though it says Reserved, have you tried to play the chapter? I haven't changed the text and image in the Dragon's Gate for other regions yet, so that is likely your issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.