Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

RayFirefist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DISCLAIMER: If there is also a FBI Fasthax version working on both version (OLD/NEW 3DS) except this, please tell me the post because I tried to search but nothing. Brick risk is pretty low but I'LL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY YOUR DAMAGE DID WITH THIS TOOL. GOT IT?
And, Fasthax will load only on 11.2. 11.1 and older will load old hax methods like waithax like latest FBI version by its owner.

UPDATE #1 : I don't have much time anymore for update this version with latest fasthax. Probably I'll release source here when I have time.

I know, there is safehax for downgrade even with O3DS but some people may be scared for bricking console blah blah blah, so I decided to compile a FBI version with Fasthax inside.
I made it with a custom theme for make sure people will use correct version with Fasthax but if you don't like, don't worry, I'll upload even with original theme.

DOWNLOAD (MAKI EDITION)
DOWNLOAD (SOON) SOURCE

Tested on Old 3DS and New 3DS XL

Guide:
  • Download this package;
  • Put everything on SD card;
  • Load Homebrew Launcher with Soundhax (or other ways if you want but better use Soundhax)
  • Select FBI (you will notice what FBI use if you have double FBI versions with Maki icon :^> )
  • Wait until fasthax will finish his work (it takes only a few seconds)
  • Enjoy ;)

Issue: exiting it crashes ARM11. Don't worry. Just reboot console and enjoy!
C1VpagwXUAEVGpG.jpg:large

Don't worry, don't call 911 for that. Just reboot console and enjoy ;)
Thanks to @Evernew for this image

Taken from my Twitter
C1VLiACW8AE5XSA.jpg

Credits to: @Steveice10 for FBI, @nedwill for Fasthax (tell me if I should credit someone more)

Last edited by RayFirefist,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
You are my life saver. Today i brick my Japanese O3DS XL, lucky for me i have two japanese system so even if i need to make a new account and re download/buy some game now i can finaly use LEGIT cia even on my japanese system. The FBI build you make start correctly on my O3DS JAP - FW 11.2 and now i try to install one LEGIT cia, for se if evrything go right. But the FBI start so for now i considere this a small victory, thanks ;)

RayFirefist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You are my life saver. Today i brick my Japanese O3DS XL, lucky for me i have two japanese system so even if i need to make a new account and re download/buy some game now i can finaly use LEGIT cia even on my japanese system. The FBI build you make start correctly on my O3DS JAP - FW 11.2 and now i try to install one LEGIT cia, for se if evrything go right. But the FBI start so for now i considere this a small victory, thanks ;)
I tried to install a ticket from QR and DevMenu legit cia. Both worked fine. Btw I'm sorry for you O3DS XL :c

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to install a ticket from QR and DevMenu legit cia. Both worked fine. Btw I'm sorry for you O3DS XL :c
Well i learn a lesson. Digital copy of the game are good, becouse you bypass the import from amazon/ebay, but if the system die all your game die. Next time im gonna buy a physical copy for my games :)

Reactions: RayFirefist

Evernew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I have luma+arm in old 11.2. I use soundhax and this fbi for install a legit cia (Super Mario 3D land [Eur]) and its works! Only crashes when i exit

C1VpagwXUAEVGpG.jpg:large

Thanks.

Last edited by Evernew,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters