Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Sonic Generations gives me error 006-0318 so I guess Sega has shut down the servers.

wow all this hustle for nothing.
i was going off an old list i guess when looking up best online games for 3ds.
well..
you guys didnt have anything better to do anyways right?
lol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never played the game, despite having it myself. Still... :(
Same it's been on my 3ds for ages but never once loaded it until now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well..
lol
The both of us like to help people out lol but TurdPooCharger is the 3ds genius I just know bits and pieces of info.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger

The both of us like to help people out lol but TurdPooCharger is the 3ds genius I just know bits and pieces of info.

well i thank you for your time,
i have complete rom packs for the sega, nes, snes, famicom disk system, atari lynx, gb, gbc, gba and their emulators on my system. and about more than half of the 3ds library. i couldnt be happier.

now i just need to learn about badges and banners.

FBI v2.6.0 should QR scan, download, and install DSES v1.1. If not, you'll have to manually put the *.3dsx (in 3ds directory) or add the *.cia (for FBI offline installation) on the SD card.

hey i downloaded Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (USA) (eShop) (RF).cia
version is 0 (0.0.0)
region: unknown.
i dont see this game in the eshop, will i be able to play install and play this?

Reactions: AmandaRose
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well..
lol
Better things to do? Absolutely. Except it's too cold and people out there are sick, and I don't feel like catching something the 3rd time.

lmao, dat arggh!! / game fatigue paradox. Gain all the games one could ever wish for, yet don't play many of them.

Amanda is one of the long time locals who visits the 3DS side from time to time. She's a joy to read her Scottish brash and wit. Heh.

now i just need to learn about badges and banners.
Badges: GYTB and Advanced badge editor + Simple Badge Injector.
Banners: Ehh... Yah, have fun with that one.

hey i downloaded Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (USA) (eShop) (RF).cia
version is 0 (0.0.0)
region: unknown.
i dont see this game in the eshop, will i be able to play install and play this?
The reason for version and region being unknown is that CIA was created without its meta.bin and icon.bin. There's a back up copy of that icon somewhere when you redump it. The meta file might lose it's region info depending if the 3DS rom was converted in GodMode9 or 3DS Simple CIA Converter.

About Attack of Titan (can't wait for April when the show comes back): Yes, unless its online service also shut down. lol.

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Better things to do? Absolutely. Except it's too cold and people out there are sick, and I don't feel like catching something the 3rd time.

lmao, dat arggh!! / game fatigue paradox. Gain all the games one could ever wish for, yet don't play many of them.

Amanda is one of the long time locals who visits the 3DS side from time to time. She's a joy to read her Scottish brash and wit. Heh.

Badges: GYTB and Advanced badge editor + Simple Badge Injector.
Banners: Ehh... Yah, have fun with that one.

The reason for version and region being unknown is that CIA was created without its meta.bin and icon.bin. There's a back up copy of that icon somewhere when you redump it. The meta file might lose it's region info depending if the 3DS rom was converted in GodMode9 or 3DS Simple CIA Converter.

About Attack of Titan (can't wait for April when the show comes back): Yes, unless its online service also shut down. lol.

love the show, remember when it first came out.
i creamed meself many o times during the battles
ok and badge editor, do i need to install the game first?.
meh, ill go read, thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wanted to change the image for picodrive and virtua nes and snes9x, theyre just flat.
any way to easily do that?
the uh, virtuanes_3ds_top.png file?
Except for the *.cia version of Snes9x_3ds, the other three Bubble emulators can have their top background swapped out. The *.cia versions have their images on root while the *.3dsx builds have theirs in the 3ds/<emulator> folder.

Example for VirtuaNES
  • CIA: sdmc:/virtuanes_3ds_top.png
  • 3DSX: sdmc:/3ds/virtuanes_3ds/virtuanes_3ds_top.png
The picture has to be 400 by 240 px, 72 ppi, Indexed Color (Background Color should work), png format, and named as before.
To edit background image for the CIA version of Snes9x_3ds, read about Shin Akuma's similar inquiry from posts #2210 - 2216.

Unfortunately, animated images like GIF are not supported.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: LowEndC

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Except for the *.cia version of Snes9x_3ds, the other three Bubble emulators can have their top background swapped out. The *.cia versions have their images on root while the *.3dsx builds have theirs in the 3ds/<emulator> folder.

Example for VirtuaNES
  • CIA: sdmc:/virtuanes_3ds_top.png
  • 3DSX: sdmc:/3ds/virtuanes_3ds/virtuanes_3ds_top.png
The picture has to be 400 by 240 px, 72 ppi, Indexed Color (Background Color should work), png format, and named as before.
To edit background image for the CIA version of Snes9x_3ds, read about Shin Akuma's similar inquiry from posts #2210 - 2216.

Unfortunately, animated images like GIF are not supported.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-custom-banners-and-icons.530051/

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: LowEndC

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Banners for HOME Menu titles is something you'll have to tackle on your own. It's one of those modding subjects that has nuances and several other related areas of 3DS/CIA editing and building I rather not get into. Basically, it's going to suck, and there's no real good way to cut it except with experience gained from practice and experimentation.

yea, i really like mgba and gameyobs banners.
oh well.

NoobAtHacking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This Doesn't seem to work for me. It says FBI has encountered a fatal error! Failed to initialize services : D8E06406
Please Reply and Fix This

NoobAtHacking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This Doesn't seem to work for me. It says FBI has encountered a fatal error! Failed to initialize services : D8E06406
Please Reply and Fix This

Kevinbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I download it the file do not give me the stuff I need put on my 3ds please give me a download like somewhere feom mega or Google drive or mediafile. Please and Thanks you

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Kevinbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was download the file but when I open it all the file that suppose to be there is gone. Please can you make a mega or google drive or mediafile download because it doesn't work on this website and thank you for reading this.

If you have cfw already you dont need this. Just use fbi to install what you want.

There a problem I don't have cfw.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

gallilstorm

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is this file broken ?

why is the Data from the link broken ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...