[RELEASE] Ever17 -The Out of Infinity- PSP English Translation

POST01_2small.jpg

:arrow: UPDATE (24/05/2017): Fixed missing commas and a couple of typos.
Full patch: https://goo.gl/CU84FL (MEGA) https://waa.ai/zvqF.zip (MediaFire)

Happy Ever17 day, everyone! Today is the day Ever17 story takes off. And for people who like to enjoy their visual novels on the go this is a good opportunity to replay this great VN. Here is a Beta patch for the PSP version of the game! This patch is based on English PC version of the game, all credit for the TL goes to people who translated the PC version.
Code:
Change log
Beta 4 - Fixed missing commas and a couple of typos.
Beta 3 - Fixed a crash in Tsugumi/Sora ending, fixed a bunch of typos, TL more UI stuff, scene names and place names
Beta 2 - Initial release

Known issues:
- On some lines, text overflows the text box. Full line is still visible in the backlog.
- Tips are not translated (and due to a lack of a translator, it is unlikely they will be translated by us, if you'd like to help, please contact us on our Discord!)

:arrow: Download link (Beta 4): https://goo.gl/CU84FL (MEGA) https://waa.ai/zvqF.zip (MediaFire) (Please do not reupload without permission!)

Installation instructions:
1. Unzip archive into a folder.
2. Drag your original Ever17 PSP iso onto patch.bat (iso has to be in the same folder)
3. Enjoy!

:arrow: Feel free to join our Discord for reporting issues, getting updates on latest projects and just having a good time:
https://discord.gg/qK2VN4m

Last edited by MrComputerRevo,

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
perfect date to release this :D thank you so much (spend a lot of time working on the script a while ago to check and correct a lot of things, but could never finish it), really happy to get the chance to read it again on vita tho <3

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to say that you could probably copy & paste (into google translate and then copy & paste again) the TIPS from the PC version, but I totally forgot that TIPS was only available in the PSP version. I'm so used to TIPS in modern VNs that I took the pioneer of VNs for granted. Thanks, Ever17.

Maybe more people enjoying Ever17 will kick Uchikoshi in the butt and make him work on an English translation patch of Punch Line... or a non-crappy-plot patch for Zero Time Dilemma.

Oh, and kinda off topic, but here's a recent interview with the director and head writer of Ever17 (the non-spoiler part): https://lemniscatranslations.wordpr...ikoshi-nakazawa-interview-part-1-non-spoiler/ If you want the spoiler interview just search that site.

Last edited by Pedeadstrian,

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow thx for the info about remember 11 ninja release, totally missed that :o now only never 7 on the psp and infinity is complete o/ sad that there is no translation of 12riven out there, but ever17 and remember11 on psp is already awesome enough, cant thank you people enough <3

edit:
just tested remember 11... has anybody else the problem that the game crashes when it tries to play a videofile? used adrenaline for this, will give it another try with tn-v

Last edited by Diag,

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wow thx for the info about remember 11 ninja release, totally missed that :o now only never 7 on the psp and infinity is complete o/ sad that there is no translation of 12riven out there, but ever17 and remember11 on psp is already awesome enough, cant thank you people enough <3

edit:
just tested remember 11... has anybody else the problem that the game crashes when it tries to play a videofile? used adrenaline for this, will give it another try with tn-v
Not sure about the Vita, but I've been playing it on a PSP for over a month now with almost 30 hours of playtime and the only crashes I've encountered were the ones that happen when you open some of the tips, which is a known bug. You could try opening an issue on the github page.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thx, just tried it with tn-v, no problems there^^

edit: copied it again and now it also works with adrenaline^^

Last edited by Diag,

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck yes! I have been wanting to Ever17 for years!

IRC it's by some of hte same people behind 999/VLR.
Yes, the head writer is the same. Also, it's been out on PC for several years... does portability (or lack thereof) really make you hold off on a game "for years"?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, the head writer is the same. Also, it's been out on PC for several years... does portability (or lack thereof) really make you hold off on a game "for years"?
To me, yeah. I just can't sit in front of a PC for hours reading a VN. It's more enjoyable to read it in bed like a book on a portable device imo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...