Gaming [Release] Enable Japanese Voice Acting In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force (USA)

Anddr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey, what's up? i'm a big fan of the series, tks for ur efforts, n wanna know if u have discord or any social media to communicate?? =p
anyway tk again

ACFP

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yo. i have tried your patch with an European Build of TF2 with the number of 1288. It appears your patch only applies on Number 2944 of European TF2, since i get an Error in xDeltaUI people in this thread have gotten before. Could you make a Patch for 1288?

JeffBelmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Many thanks!
I always wondered if it was possible to either add the japanese audio to the english versions or the english script to the japanese versions, and now we have both! You restored the voices to the english versions and Clickclaxer01 is translating the JP versions with the english script. 2020 was a good year for Tag Force fans.
By the way, is it possible to also change Tag Force 1 opening and ending song for the JP opening, which is the same of the anime?

uforgiventGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Excelente trabalho, amigo.
Esses jogos são melhores e mais divertidos quando têm vozes.
Agradeço por tornar isso possível.

Olha, quero te dizer que estou tentando traduzir jogos TF6 e TFSP para o espanhol ...
Na verdade, já tenho algumas ferramentas para traduzir a história e as texturas; e a única coisa a que não tenho acesso é uma ferramenta que modifica as descrições de todos os Cards.
Eu entendo que eles estão compactados em Huffman.
Você acha que poderia me ajudar com isso?

Danto003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I might just be stupid when it comes to using the patch but the npcs don’t have voices when it comes to duels and I remember the npcs having voices In the Japanese version. What do I do to fix this?

dailyplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
TF1 and TF3 worked but Tag Force 2 won't work, neither in european or usa versions.
xdelta UI does it's thing for around 5 seconds than gives the following error:
" xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT "

Funny thing is If you try again the error comes immediately, but if you close xdelta and try again it takes around 5 seconds until the error shows up, dunno if that info is any relevant...
You need to Fix the ISO first with "DUMPS_FIX_PACK_3_iNTERNAL_PSP-PLAYASiA" since the USA version of the game was badly dumped... You can easily search the fix from google

Skeledon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
would be cool if someone actually could uncensor the game or translate the japanese versions of the games :/

Skeledon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TF1 and TF3 worked but Tag Force 2 won't work, neither in european or usa versions.
xdelta UI does it's thing for around 5 seconds than gives the following error:
" xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT "

Funny thing is If you try again the error comes immediately, but if you close xdelta and try again it takes around 5 seconds until the error shows up, dunno if that info is any relevant...
For the USA version u have to use a fix for ur European version u are using a Faulty dump so make sure to actually get a good dump a site named Renascene u can easily see which dumps actually work and which are faulty and how to fix them hope this helps :)

Garuda357

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Damn, as a lifetime fan of the franchise I feel ashamed I never knew about this until today... Awesome. I believe I read some years ago was impossible and here we are. Good job!

King_Spiku

Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Hello I want to thank you for your works I used this patch for tag force 1 but when I tried tag force 2 the patch didn't work also I used UniPatcher application for tag force 1 and it worked but it didn't in 2.
So I hope if you can help me cuz I don't know where is the problem it is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night