1. gapwanderer

gapwanderer Member
    Newcomer

On the eshop they replaced the 1.0 version with 2.0. although the physical game only goes up to 1.1

2. LordBaraBomus

LordBaraBomus Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know this is a pretty old post but is there a chance you can make a similar NTR Plugin with the Monster modifier for the Dragon Quest Monsters 2 remake?

3. Hocus

Hocus Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Could you update this to work with the 1.2 version please?

4. ManCloud

OP ManCloud Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I'll see how much work it'll do.
    If it's "easy" I'll update it.

I might also implement my battle scope from my dqmj3 plug-in.

But only if it's "easy"

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

BORTZ likes this.
  5. fyreman666

fyreman666 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'd love to see an updated version of this, but I'm also curious of the specific item codes you used. The plugin I currently use adds in a bunch of dummy items I can't entirely get rid of, and I was hoping the all items code you have here could replace that one.

6. ManCloud

OP ManCloud Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I know what you mean xD
    If I update the plug-in I'll add a code " get rid of rubbish items" just 4 u ^^

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

7. fyreman666

fyreman666 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Awesome, Thanks~!

8. fyreman666

fyreman666 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    If you can/do update, could you also make another code that prevents breeding monsters from disappearing when their offspring is made?

9. Stroup

Stroup Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Firstly, wanna thank you for such an amazing plugin.

Now...I have a few issues here. I turn on the 100% Scout code, scout a base monster, and get to the name screen, click OK, and then the game crashes. So I try it with your Monster Mod codes to fight a few wild monsters according to your ID's, turn on the 100% Scout code with them, and for whatever reason, the code doesn't crash my game. I haven't done any extensive tests yet, so I'll just go ahead and tell you which monsters this worked perfectly well with:

359 - Corvus
    406 - Nokturnus

Now, some monsters I've tested with the Monster Mod code, with the 100% Scout on/off, that crashed my game:

683 - Maizar the Exiled
    617 - Valgirt
    035 - Diamond Slime
    423 - Aquarion

I tried my own hypothesis, thinking that the game was crashing because I was originally using the codes for 683 when I bumped into a Slime. The monster showed up on screen. I caught it, got to the name screen, but the game crashed when I clicked OK. The same thing happened when I turned the Monster Mod code (to catch Maizar) in-battle, doing it when the Slime was on the screen. Both instances crashed my game, and this has held true for all monsters I have listed.

So my question is this: Are there specific monsters that just can't be obtained from this plugin using this method? Why does the 100% Scout code still crash the game? Oh, also, none of this was done using the Ignorance Method codes either.

Any help would be appreciated greatly. Much obliged.

Last edited by Stroup, Jan 31, 2019
  10. Stroup

Stroup Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry. Never mind. It turns out the Monster Mod and Ignorance Method codes only work for sure whenever you have room in your main party for the monster you're trying to catch. For example, if you try to catch Maizar the Exiled when you don't have three empty slots in your main party (not standby, and definitely not the farm), and you catch it, the game crashes when you hit OK. Dunno why that is, but ehh, it's an easy workaround.

Still haven't tested 100% scouting, though, but I hardly see that as a problem since all monsters I could ever want can easily be scouted by my fearsome team.

11. Bitanator

Bitanator Member
    Newcomer

Ireland
    The plugin is not showing up when I press select, not sure what the issue is

12. rygar0013

rygar0013 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi Guys, sorry I am new to this and I read the instruction on how to install and to use the game. I tried to place the plugin in the \plugin\0004000000074600\ folder and run ntr cfw and after I run the game but when I press select button no menu showing up.

Im running Luma3ds 10.0 btw

Let me know on where did I made mistakes :(

13. UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer

United States
    pls someone tell me how to create cheats for a 3ds game!! i just need to add "infused monsters dont dissapear" and "monster can breed at lvl 1" to this game

14. Bitanator

Bitanator Member
    Newcomer

Ireland
    Go to the CTRPF thread on here and get that, it is super simple to place the cheats with that plugin.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wonderland, [Release], Monsters