ROM Hack [Release] Dragon Quest Monsters 3D - Terrys Wonderland NTR Plugin

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was able to fix the scout cheat.

But I have problems with the merge of the codes from that other plugin.

I don't know where the values of the opponents HP, the values for experience etc. are so I can't merge the functions from this plugin. I'll try to "adopt" the functions as good as I can in other ways ;) and release the update this evening (European time)

Stay tuned

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

I don't know where the values of the opponents HP, the values for experience etc. are so I can't merge the functions from this plugin. I'll try to "adopt" the functions as good as I can in other ways ;) and release the update this evening (European time)

Stay tuned

Don't worry bro, take your time and release the update when you're done :)

Drag0vieN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Stay tuned

In the next week, I'm going to try and find a bunch of addresses for this sort of stuff. Should be fun.

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already found the values for the exp (yesssss).
But not for the eggs (which are useless with the plugin in my opinion xD).

I'm on fine tuning by now and think will be able to upload in an hour. Maybe xD

Drag0vieN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I already found the values for the exp (yesssss).
But not for the eggs (which are useless with the plugin in my opinion xD).

I'm on fine tuning by now and think will be able to upload in an hour. Maybe xD

Nice! do you mind sharing the address? also I might as well mention it here, but the monster list has two antguzzlers, one at 39 and the other at 552. I'm pretty sure the one at 39 is wrong.

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OP updated ^^

Nice! do you mind sharing the address? also I might as well mention it here, but the monster list has two antguzzlers, one at 39 and the other at 552. I'm pretty sure the one at 39 is wrong.

Team Exp: 0x00558178
Bank / Farm Exp: 0x0055817c
Both are u32 values.
note: the entered value for Bank / Farm will actually be divided by 8 / 16.

Yeah i already noticed that some Monster names are misspelled / wrong.
Maybe i'll find a way to extract them directly out of the Game (which would be awesome xD)

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try pressing D pad down after choosing yes?
i update game to 1.2 and it works now. but i can't use option money mod to meet specified monster,where is the "bottom top corner to +10" money? i tried to touch on the screen but nothing happens

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i update game to 1.2 and it works now. but i can't use option money mod to meet specified monster,where is the "bottom top corner to +10" money? i tried to touch on the screen but nothing happens
That's how it works. You activate this cheat. Then you press B to return to the game as it won't work while the cheat menu is opened.
For best usage head on the town square to the bank and desposit all of your money so you start at zero.
Then just tap the corners. There's no feedback so just count in your head as you tap. To check just open the menu and look on your gold amount.
If it matches the ID you wanted open the cheat menu and activate the monster code. The right monster name should appear there. Now just go to any gate and scout the first monster that you come to.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here have any interest updating the plugin to include and EXP Multiplier? I lack the knowledge to do so myself. It would be nice to have a x2, x5, or x10 multiplier.

Reactions: Helix Fossil

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I might be able to add that feature. But I don't see the point in doing so cause we already have a max Exp option. And the multiplier is much more complicated as you have to take the actual value instead of just overwriting it. And I'm not sure if the multiplier will work cause I don't know if I can edit the amount of exp once it's written in the memory. I'll try and report back.

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might be able to add that feature. But I don't see the point in doing so cause we already have a max Exp option. And the multiplier is much more complicated as you have to take the actual value instead of just overwriting it. And I'm not sure if the multiplier will work cause I don't know if I can edit the amount of exp once it's written in the memory. I'll try and report back.

I know this is probably not idea and certainly not easy. I just know that I have seen it on other games like Pokemon and DQVIII. I don't know how others did it, just saying I know it's "possible".
The only reason that I ask for this plugin is because I think dragon quest games are A but grindy and I would like to ease up the grind. I know I could just use the max exp cheat but that feels just I'm cheating to much... I don't know man. Whatever you can do would be great. If you can't get anything to work, no problem. Thanks for all your hard work.

Drakkonok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to add in an altered version of the Ignorance Method cheat? One where the monster caught would be level 50 with OP stats. I love this game but was very disappointing to find out that I couldn't use seeds to max out all my stats to 999 and up like in the original. I know that would mean no online fights but that works for me anyhow. Though it sucks that I can't cherry-pick abilities, it'll balance out the OP stats if I have to use base skills and scrolls along with skill seeds. Thank you for all your work in this.

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you use the "all items x99" code, it is like infinite item usage as it will stay at 99. Or do you mean a freeze code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.