Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
00.-Digimon-World-Next-Order-Key-Art.jpg

DISCLAIMER:

The upload of these files are solely for the reason that the Vita version is not coming to West according to Sony!
All the files uploaded belongs to Bandai Namco Entertainment so if you like the game be sure to support them! (I actually bought the game myself before beginning the upload of these files so if addiontal proof is required I will provide it!)
I will not provide any download link containing the whole game through the comments or Private messages!

PETITION:
In order for Bandai to improve the game on it's western release please support the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-digimon-world-next-0rder-include-all-cyber-sleuth-digimon?recruiter=598090697&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Proof:
0nVZyTJ.jpg

MF47ysj.jpg

b5mCP4w.jpg

51vzB96.jpg

I removed the links due to the fact I don't want to get copyright strikes for releasing an early translation of the game to the people who already downloaded the files if possible support the official release !

If you want to check out more Digimon English Translation Projects please be sure to check out
:
https://digimonworldre.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Nobunaga,

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sweet, so my tought was right. Glad you figured it out so damn fast. Cheers.~
No problem please just wait some hours till you can try it out too! :)
To tell you the truth I was going to translate the menus in English but it turned out differently xD

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same here. I wanted to translate the menu & items too. Until I found the english files. c:

Anyway, can't wait till you uploaded the files, great work. Time to sleep a bit.~

Last edited by Zephir1991,

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Same here. I wanted to translate the menu & items too. Until I found the english files. c:
Hahaha but it wasn't that simple though!
You had to hex edit some files rename the tc file to en and hex edit them too xD
I thought it was one cpk that contained the English text files but in my suprise I found the DigimonUpdate cpk which had extra english files and replaced some files and hex edit them of course and then it worked out :P

Reactions: Zephir1991

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Nice discovery :)
Thank you! ^_^

The first file is up!

The second file upload shall begin soon! But it's going to take 6-7 hours to upload but as I am going to sleep it's going to take like 10 hours sorry about that!

Also I might uploaded the original DigimonUpdate001R due to the low difference they have in size xD (Sorry about that we will find out if it was the original one soon enough though!)
You will be able to find out if after the Jijimon speach he will explain some things in Chinese!
Or some of the menu text will be in Chinese as you saw the in the picture on DigiMail!

Let me know after the second file is up if I uploaded the wrong file!

I will re upload the first asap if that's the case! :)

Last edited by Nobunaga,

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also curious if we can use the physical jp version and place English text there. That would be awesome. Also great discovery. it sucks that it isn't coming out in English here but then if it had you wouldn't have found this.:grog:

Rattor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the quality of the english translation? Is it SAO: HF Engrish? Or is it actually decent?

Scresho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What the fuck Bandai, couldnt you just have released the "shitty" Vita version in English worldwide then? Then you would have said "sorry, the Vita version wasnt good now we Go multilanguage and on ps4!"
Crazy, I really cant get this, why is there a english translation inside of it?

And:
Nobunaga, I really really Love you for this Discovery and Sharing, thanks thanks thanks <3

Last edited by Scresho,

Trophies
XP
Country
that feel when pirates are literally playing a game before the ppl who waiting to legally buy the game on the very same platform that its not actually even being localized for or coming on for paying customers to begin with. did bandia just 'Cuck me' ?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
this is insane. I can't believe the english translation is literally in the game and all you have to do are some hex edits and copy and pasting to get it to work yet they aren't releasing it officially in English. wow. that makes no sense to me. they are literally just losing money since they already did all the work!

Reactions: InquisitionImplied
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0