Yet another cyberpunk game is coming to a gaming platform near you; and this time it's Foreclosed from indie devs Antab Studio. It's being described as a narrative-driven "interactive graphic novel" that follows the story of protagonist Evan Kapnos who has been foreclosed and his implants are to be auctioned to the best bidder. You will be tasked to prevent this and to succeed, you will have at your augmentations at your disposal to fend off enemies and manipulate your surroundings.
Follow the story of Evan Kapnos in this sleek comic book-styled game as he unravels the conspiracy behind his identity foreclosure. Who is responsible and why?
FORECLOSED combines the playability of video games with the sleek visual aesthetic of comic books. Fullscreen and comic panel perspectives are seamlessly blended as you move throughout FORECLOSED's cyberpunk city, uncovering a gripping conspiracy story. Cutscenes are also interactive and transition smoothly between alternative game-play styles.
Other key features of the game include:
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book - Everything from gameplay to cinematics is experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative - Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently FORECLOSED, stripped of his job, brain implants, and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-tech Combat - Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades - Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
Physical versions will also be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X ($24.99/£19.99/€24.99) and Nintendo Switch ($29.99/£24.99/€29.99).
SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox