NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

CNUSPacker is a C# Port of the tool NUSPacker by timogus which is written in Java.

CNUSPacker is an open source tool to pack files into an installable format. To install those you need to use an installer (i recommend WUP Installer GX2) and you also need to hava atleast SigPatches enabled.

To pack files you can use following arguments:
Code:
-in  ; is the dir where you have your decrypted data. Make this pointing to the root folder with the folder code,content and meta.
-out  ; Where the installable package will be saves

(optional! will be parsed from app.xml if missing)
-tID  ; titleId of this package. Will be saved in the TMD and provided as 00050000XXXXXXXX
-OSVersion  ; target OS version
-appType  ; app type
-skipXMLParsing ; disables the app.xml parsing

(optional! defaults values will be used if missing (or loaded from external file))
-encryptionKey  ; the key that is used to encrypt the package
-encryptKeyWith ; the key that is used to encrypt the encryption key

In most cases you should be fine by using this command, given that your app.xml is correct and you stored the commonKey in a file called encryptKeyWith:

Code:
 CNUSPACKER.exe -in "input" -out "output"

If you do not have the commonKey stored in a File you can use following command:

Code:
 CNUSPACKER.exe -in "input" -out "output" -encryptKeyWith "commonKey"

Notes:
  • To create a channel out of an .rpx you need valid .xml files and meta data. This tool is just packing everything together.
  • Don't use ddd dumps! The code folder is not working. Redump/get the code folder without ddd.

Credits:
NicoAICP - Writing the Port
Morilli - Helping in development and fixing bugs
timogus - Creating NUSPacker

Source

Download

Last edited by NicoAICP,

nowpearl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Friend, I am translating the Zelda WW HD game, and I would like to create a WUP only with the changed files that are with the translation, as I must use to create this installer to install on wiiu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.