Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i first searched for "fire emblem echoes" and i installed it successfully, but nothing comes anymore for "fire emblem" either. as for the filter. where do i check it?
Bottom of one of the screens, it'll say "Region (R):<something>". Make sure that's "Off", and not "All"

PerksofLilies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Bottom of one of the screens, it'll say "Region (R):<something>". Make sure that's "Off", and not "All"
oh, i guess it makes more sense then thinking thats just one sentence down there. oops. thanks! what difference does it make if i set it to off or to all, anyways?
edit: nvm just figured it out

Last edited by PerksofLilies,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh, i guess it makes more sense then thinking thats just one sentence down there. oops. thanks! what difference does it make if i set it to off or to all, anyways?
edit: nvm just figured it out
Nintendo have an "all" region for certain region free games like Pokemon, I should really just scrap our handling of that though, it's too confusing for users

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have to get around to adding a QR reader like FreeShop has, mods weren't happy with us including the URL by default.

Not sure when one of us will have time to get that done, hopefully soon.
Google is your friend until this gets done. Unless you have the git already bookmarked.
Edit: Take your time. It's not like we don't have alternatives or it's hard to find without a link.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to download mighty gunvolt burst but can't find the ticket in cia angel. I can't find the game in freeshop either. Anyway to get the game?
ps: I get a jwings son 135 days old or something like that if it matters.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to download mighty gunvolt burst but can't find the ticket in cia angel. I can't find the game in freeshop either. Anyway to get the game?
ps: I get a jwings son 135 days old or something like that if it matters.
You are probably running an old version of CIAngel if something that is on the titlekey site is not showing up. You will have to Google to find the latest version, as we aren't currently allowed to link it here.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are probably running an old version of CIAngel if something that is on the titlekey site is not showing up. You will have to Google to find the latest version, as we aren't currently allowed to link it here.
I just installed the latest version (via Qr code, then cia direct download from github) but still something isn't right. When I search for mighty gunvolt burst, the game/ticket doesn't show up. The game just came out today if it means anything.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just installed the latest version (via Qr code, then cia direct download from github) but still something isn't right. When I search for mighty gunvolt burst, the game/ticket doesn't show up. The game just came out today if it means anything.
Is it on the Titlekey site? Because if not, we can't magically get the title key for it.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it on the Titlekey site? Because if not, we can't magically get the title key for it.
I'm not quite familiar with this titlekey stuff. However, I found the website you were talking about and did not find the titlekey for the game I was looking for. I'm guessing this means someone has to purchase the game and upload the key or something?
In any case, thank you for the assistance :)

contingences

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm not quite familiar with this titlekey stuff. However, I found the website you were talking about and did not find the titlekey for the game I was looking for. I'm guessing this means someone has to purchase the game and upload the key or something?
In any case, thank you for the assistance :)

The game is not yet on the titlekey site thus it won't show in freeshop or ciangel yet ; but you could find a cia of it on the iso site and install it with fbi. The op there said he added it on the titlekey site so it will be there soon.

Last edited by contingences,
Reactions: placebooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm