Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

tallpr24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one know if there is a windows version of this app, or another similiar program to download .cia files in windows?

tallpr24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, idk. You could always do the game individually. Just put in that game's id and enctitlekey.
yea, i crossed reference the games I was looking for over at 3dstitle key website to get the encrypted title id and that worked for most of the missing games, but still can't find the following:
trashpack
hotel Transylvania
moshlings
battle crashers

jaws

angry birds
oregon trail

rabbids rumble

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, i crossed reference the games I was looking for over at 3dstitle key website to get the encrypted title id and that worked for most of the missing games, but still can't find the following:
trashpack
hotel Transylvania
moshlings
battle crashers

jaws

angry birds
oregon trail

rabbids rumble
Well, not all of them are on there. As far as I know the USA version of Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse isn't there either.

I only buy physical when it comes to Nintendo and I assume most others do, too. Can't really contribute.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
trashpack
hotel Transylvania
moshlings
battle crashers

jaws

angry birds
oregon trail

rabbids rumble
Cool, so go buy them and contribute the title keys.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what am I doing wrong? I just wanted to install some themes, but CIAngel does not seem to continue...

and on the themeshop it tells me this:

really appreciate your help!

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, it works (theme installing) now. First I deleted all the designs I had using data management. Then I installed the tickets (press L in CIAngel to not install the CIA, just the tickets).
Then you can navigate to Themeshop and install the themes you like. Unfortunately navigating there is almost as slow as the Wii U's menu was on launch day.
User interface the "nintendo way" :(

Esteban Vargas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded CIAngel for the first time today and it worked great, but then when I tried opening it, it said something like "syntax error" and closed inmediately. I tried deleting it and reinstaling it but it just wont work, what should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I downloaded CIAngel for the first time today and it worked great, but then when I tried opening it, it said something like "syntax error" and closed inmediately. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it just wont work, what should I do?

Noober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed EU Home Theme ticket but still can't download themes from Theme Shop.

OK, it works (theme installing) now. First I deleted all the designs I had using data management. Then I installed the tickets (press L in CIAngel to not install the CIA, just the tickets).
Then you can navigate to Themeshop and install the themes you like. Unfortunately navigating there is almost as slow as the Wii U's menu was on launch day.
User interface the "nintendo way" :(

Did that, and still can't download anything.

Last edited by Noober,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed EU Home Theme ticket but still can't download themes from Theme Shop.

Did that, and still can't download anything.
Simply download the custom themes copies of what you want. People post collectionsn of them on a certain webswite.

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A noob question:
I'm aware that people would have a preference over freeShop than CIAngel but I want to ask, what is CIAngel's slogan of making "good" cias versus freeShop's? Have freeShop been doing this?

Reactions: sorabora

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared