Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I followed 3ds guid for my Nintendo 2ds an have fbi and freeshop. What other awesome stuff can I get? Will cia angel work on the 2ds? Total noobie any help would be appreciated thanks

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
My CIAngel on New 3DS XL only finds a few results on any name search for a game (for example a search for "Lego" find 5 results, none of which are Lego games. On my son's 3DS, CIAngel (installed from CIA file I used on mine) a search for "Lego" find pages and pages of results!

I have used the "Download JSON" option on both 3DSs, didn't help mine.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My CIAngel on New 3DS XL only finds a few results on any name search for a game (for example a search for "Lego" find 5 results, none of which are Lego games. On my son's 3DS, CIAngel (installed from CIA file I used on mine) a search for "Lego" find pages and pages of results!

I have used the "Download JSON" option on both 3DSs, didn't help mine.
Press either L or R until you have region filtering turned "OFF", not "ALL"

Reactions: markmcrobie

ZhafuanZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm trying to install Boku no Hero Academia: Battle for All and Kuroko no Basuke: Mirai e no Kizuna, both of which are on the 3dsdb site. I changed the region to off and searched the game by its serial, BHAJ and AK5J respectively, but i see no results. Am i doing something wrong?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried that, and selected the CIA from "Search for a title by name", but it just installs the CIA.
If the mode is set to Create CIA, it will create the CIA in the /CIAngel/ folder on your SD card, it still takes the same time as installing as it needs to download the data.

I'm trying to install Boku no Hero Academia: Battle for All and Kuroko no Basuke: Mirai e no Kizuna, both of which are on the 3dsdb site. I changed the region to off and searched the game by its serial, BHAJ and AK5J respectively, but i see no results. Am i doing something wrong?
CIAngel filters out demo games, BHAJ is a demo, and AK5J doesn't seem to exist in the titlekey database.

Reactions: ZhafuanZ

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, there's no way for me to get those games then other than purchasing it?
untill the Keys are in the DB, Yes. if you want to help others, Buy the games, Submit Keys and Voila (after a bit of time for caches to update.) not trying to be hostile but unforantly thats how it is.

Reactions: ZhafuanZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey