• Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Define recent(or on what video).
But anyways, my other channel was infected by the dislikes even though that channel is just only Minecraft-related content. So yeah. If one person asking for guidance, then he should be go watch other videos instead.

I swear to God if a tutorial video would save my reputation.
credit to you
credit to Miguel Gomez /Miguel92398 yt :https://www.youtube.com/user/Miguel92398

Enjoy!

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welp, after my 2 player SM3DW gameplay video with input settings set as 2 Wii U Pro controllers while using 2 different controllers, I decided to play with the settings and use a single controller as 1 gamepad and 3 Wii U Pro controllers in input settings.
Unlike my last video only using 2 Wii U Pro controllers in input settings, touch actually works since one of the controllers in input settings is set as a gamepad. :P

@Exzap Amazing progress so far, I would of never thought we'd be able to play local multiplayer so soon!

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: Re_deleteR

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
So does performance take a hit on cemu 1.5.0?

Yes, i think in both CPU and the GPU side.
In my desktop PC with a i7 2600K @5ghz and a GTX 780 Super Mario 3d World run almost always at 60 fps.
However in my laptop PC with a i7 3820 @ 4.3ghz and a GTX 680M Super Mario 3d World run between 45-60 fps and in intensive moments at 30 fps.

In Cemu 1.42b Super Mario 3d World ran almost always at 60fps in my laptop PC.

Reactions: Darkemaste

Fedeondarts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Define recent(or on what video).
But anyways, my other channel was infected by the dislikes even though that channel is just only Minecraft-related content. So yeah. If one person asking for guidance, then he should be go watch other videos instead.

I swear to God if a tutorial video would save my reputation

Dude stop Spamming!!! This is the first time I comment, i never do but I felt the need to now. This thread is about Cemu, I couldn't care less about your channel. Stop acting like a 15 yr old and grow up.
-
Back to Cemu @Exzap do you have somekind of roadmap for cemu? Keep up the great work.

Reactions: jasjeet

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does performance take a hit on cemu 1.5.0?
yeah, might be a bug but it sure takes forever to load mario kart 8 now. Took around 10-20 seconds, now takes over a mnute or 2. FPS Wise wind waker is better, other games the same though you will need to go through stutter as he cache needs to rebuild after starting up.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
You know what time it is...
It's time for,
COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR CEMU 1.5.0!

This whole page is gonna get cleaned up by a mod if you start that bs.I'm positive of that.exzap wants it his way with releases. He made it,and you know we can't change when it comes out.with my mod I make builds that release with a new feature/change daily. Even a poll that I work the most popular one in the poll that day. And why do I release daily? Because Im able to/can do so.while exzap on the other hand spends a lot of time coding for LITERAL weeks at a time to make small updates to keep patreons happy,and it's still not enough because there's always that one greedy person who just wants more and more and more,and eventually kill projects like this.DON'T BE THAT GUY. If you can wait a week for a TV show,you can wait a goddamn week for cemu.Nuff said.

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puyo Puyo Tetris (NTSC-J) is working almost perfectly as far as I can tell. The game might hang initially, but restarting it seemed to fix it for me. Only issue I noticed was that, during dialogue, the character portraits don't appear at all. Game works just fine, however.

Edit: Should mention I'm on 1.4.2b.

Last edited by PolarKoala,

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country