ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too late as I already downloaded everything and figured out the names by trial-and-error installing, but checkboxes for what you want to download will be the king feature!

As one of the testers, I can verify that this is indeed an awesome feature! One of my tests involved checking every single eshop demo on my ticket (and I've downloaded over 90% of all the EU eshop demos ever released on my ticket), letting it run, and it created all 98 cia files without any failures (I was expecting maybe a few, as a lot of demos are no longer available for download from the eshop)... almost 9Gb's worth of demos B-)

@Ptrk25 has done a great job with this so far, and I'm looking forward to some of the enhancements that are yet to be added. This app makes CIA creation virtually noob proof (the most technical aspect being dumping your ticket - which is unrelated to this app - and let's face it, that part's pretty simple).

Last edited by duwen,
Reactions: Ptrk25

Cha0s Em3rald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think 3DNUS can do that, so there is no need for that.
3DNUS does download system updates, older updates have all been removed though but they are easily enough found on the net. FunkyCIA couldn't do it & I don't really see a point of this doing it either

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it isn't. it's copletely normal. the names are the titles id, you want them to add a new title every patch? they update the already existing ones.

Right, but why they have the exactly same size. I think updated cia files should have different size to the same ones of the previus firmware pack. 10.1.0-27 EUR pack has 194 mb size so all the latest packs i have downloaded. I have checked the cia files too

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Right, but why they have the exactly same size. I think updated cia files should have different size to the same ones of the previus firmware pack. 10.1.0-27 EUR pack has 194 mb size so all the latest packs i have downloaded. I have checked the cia files too
when you "update" somethink to fix bugs the most of the times you delet or replace somethink in the code. not adding stuff.

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stupid question: What exactly does this do?
Downloading your bought eShop content and pack it as cia.

Would this let us install our own personal CIA we backup from Eshop as legit
Yes, by selecting the "Personal" checkbox, but there seems to be a problem to install this CIAs, so it wouldn't work (a CFW problem, not testet with a normal FW with NASA on 10.3)

Reactions: Naked_Snake

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Would this let us install our own personal CIA we backup from Eshop as legit
Legit = preinstalled on system. There is simply no way around that.

You can install your eshop titles with your own ticket to the system, yes. But they won't be "legit" in terms of what that word means in the 3ds word. It's legit only in terms of that you actually bought them

Reactions: Naked_Snake

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Poor linux users:
7NjMdSO.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NOTE: If anyone is an artist and can create an icon for that, please post your icon here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte