Homebrew [Release] Boop

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Dedicated BOOP button
Hands-down the best app to send CIA files to FBI.
10/10 would boop snek to send homebrew again.
I still use kitkat because I'm not usually mass-installing content, and I usually have kitkat running on my computer for this like input redirection and streaming. But I do have this program ready to go if I ever need to mass-install programs (probably when I hack another console).

elementalcode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I still use kitkat because I'm not usually mass-installing content, and I usually have kitkat running on my computer for this like input redirection and streaming. But I do have this program ready to go if I ever need to mass-install programs (probably when I hack another console).

KitKat uses my code. So in the end the snek wins. :D

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Half way through installing a CIA it gives this error
3m7Jj73.jpg

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@elementalcode: Wow nice, I never knew this existed. Nearly 300% speed increase compared to socketpunch 1.2.5 (1.42MB/s). This is awesome :)

About the progressbar problem: If you measure the output network performance you can estimate the progress without problems. I guess its http traffic which you send, it should be possible with a bit magic :). e.g. you can count the sent packets in a time frame and multiplicate them with their size.

Last edited by GothicIII,
Trophies
XP
Boop 1.4.0
Become a friend of the snek.

Boop is a C# implementation of the "ServeFiles.py" for FBI.
It allows you to send your .cia and .tik files to your 3DS running FBI directly over your Wi-Fi LAN.
(In a way, this is like SocketPunch. As today, Boop works with the latest version of FBI)

Screenshot1.2.PNG

Features
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Multi-File booping
  • Auto detection of your 3DS ip adress.
  • Full Drag and drop support. (Drag those files to wherever you want boi)
  • Extracts information from .CIA files. (usefull for backups)
  • Works on computers connected to multiple networks (or with multiple network adapters)

Nerd notes:
  • Doesn't require administrator privileges.
  • Runs on TCPListener.
  • The code is licenced under "The unlicence". That means is free. (Free as in Anarchy).

Downloads:

You are now a friend of the snek.

(Any problems or crashes you have, you can post them here or create an issue on github.)
Nice code, love the name.

foxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Any work around to prevent slow transfer rates after a while? for me it happens with big files. transfer starts at 900-1000 kbps and it goes down to 45 kbps after the first 800 megabytes of transfer.

elementalcode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Any work around to prevent slow transfer rates after a while? for me it happens with big files. transfer starts at 900-1000 kbps and it goes down to 45 kbps after the first 800 megabytes of transfer.
mmm odd.

Use your computer "resources monitor" to see if some other program is eating your network. :/

foxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
mmm odd.

Use your computer "resources monitor" to see if some other program is eating your network. :/
There is not. And what is even more odd, is that I found that the transfer speeds up to 400-750 (from 45) kbps when i start loading a video in youtube.

When the video buffers, the transfer on fbi speeds up, when the video loads that "chunk" where it stops, then the transfer rate go down again. i keep skiping a video on yourube to try and keep a constant transfer rate. Its anoying though

elementalcode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
with this program will I be able to install cias even without the double size?
"The double size" you mean the fact that you need to hold the .cia file and then the installed game and then delete the cia?

You still need space for the cia, even though it gets deleted afterwards but the information has to be stored somewhere :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night