cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to problems I have run into with certain staff members on this site, my content will no longer be hosted here. The guide, information and/or tool you're looking for is gone.

Last edited by cots, , Reason: Too Far Left and Full of Hate for My Tastes, Adios!

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will this injector work with pokemon games? because I remember having to do something to the game to have it save correctly

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will this injector work with pokemon games? because I remember having to do something to the game to have it save correctly

I don't like Pokemon so I wouldn't know. If you are having saving issues with a game let me know the name of the game and the solution to patch it so I can possibly add it to the injector.

Exeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i run the basicGBAinjector.exe "Input the Name of your Decrypted SNES VC to use a base" shows up you should fix that in the next update

Edit: spelling

Last edited by Exeat,

TechMage299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hombrewed my 3ds and im new to 3ds hacking, but not old to modding in general. How and where can i get this cfw? Is there a specific cfw that exists?

Reactions: etherealiz

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hombrewed my 3ds and im new to 3ds hacking, but not old to modding in general. How and where can i get this cfw? Is there a specific cfw that exists?
theres different CFW's available, just depends on preference. but first you have to make sure you have the requirements to install a custom firmware, like having the right system firmware and or the ability to downgrade

TechMage299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres different CFW's available, just depends on preference. but first you have to make sure you have the requirements to install a custom firmware, like having the right system firmware and or the ability to downgrade
I used browserhax to mod my 3ds at version 11.0.0-33

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used browserhax to mod my 3ds at version 11.0.0-33
you have two possible options because you need to downgrade at that firmware, but since this thread is for the rom injector, you may want to check out the custom firmware threads for help

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Version Released! It now handles Brightness and Ghosting!

What's New?

v1.1b - Adding Ability to Control Ghosting
v1.1b - Added Ability to Adjust Brightness

Grab it in the OP!

Reactions: Asdolo

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's basically the same method, but done in one single program (other then the SM4 and SRAM patching which you must manually do with the tools provided in your link). I even uploaded the entire GBA title screen images so you don't have to manually find or take screenshots.

Save/load will work fine with this method? I had many problems using GBA CIA's.

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save/load will work fine with this method? I had many problems using GBA CIA's.

It has the same save compatibility as AGB_FIRM. If a game is having problems saving you can try either adjusting settings in the injector or patching the ROM before conversion (there are guides for this, one you just linked to).

mohdsaher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I keep trying to inject games but when I install them I start the game and I only see a white screen I tried with gba patching in luma and without it.

O3ds xl 11.3

is it possible that 11.3 is doing something to stop gba injections?

timberwolf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand where to get the GBA ROM, but where does the "decrypted GBA VC CIA file" mentioned in step 3 come from? I thought the idea was to make an CIA in the end, not before....just confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr