Hacking [Release] [Asset Swap] Zanki Zero English Patch

Nightwinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Zanki-Zero-Update_10-30-18.jpg

After almost a month of editing images, translating some text and studying modders stuff... I hereby present my first patch ever for a game. I did my best and more trying to understand stuff that I've never touched or heard before about modding images and ripping/extracting files. I want to thank the people who helped me so much, giving and even developing assets for me to use, teaching me how to do stuff and figuring out why's; without them this patch wouldn't exist at all! @froid_san @Knofbath. I didn't do this for anyone, I just wanted to play this game so bad that when the ps4 assets got decrypted I just couldn't wait for anyone to do it for me and so here it is.​

Installation & Download:
Just extract/copy the PCSG01113 folder to /rePatch folder in your psVita.

You need latest v1.05 update installed
Also I use 3.65 ENSO and Vitacheat z06 if anyone is wondering.

Download

Changelog:
v0.9 fix, fixed Shigabane death icon.
v0.9 Initial Release, 90% English

Known bugs:
Crash when viewing some of "Survival guide" -> "System guide" entries (Reckless Sky 4).
Crash when dying in certain conditions.
Crash when selecting last stage from menu shortcut or directly from Garage Base.

Left to do:
Fix overlapping text in almost every part of the game.
Some japanese text that I haven't encountered/seen
Some other Japanese image text

Screenshots:
Later ;p

Last edited by Nightwinter, , Reason: bug found causing to crash, due to text overlapping. I will not fix it.

Nightwinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Btw do you have the audio files from the ps4 assets ? Was wondering if you could do a English dub version too?
I deleted all files since I don't need to swap any asset, just fix and edit some things. And afaik ps4 have some cut/censored content so you would miss some audio files/content in the psvita.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Mer1e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thank you so much for this, good sir!
I thought it would not ever happen honestly, with how low was interest i've seen.
The game itself truly deserves it's place on a system. While you could always argue on quality of some aspects/decisions, but what you cannot deny is how different it is to other drpg present.

Last edited by Mer1e,
Reactions: Nightwinter

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your work. Now all that's left is for the geofront patches to be put in Zero no Kiseki and Ao no kiseki and all the games I wanted to be translated for the vita will be.

Reactions: Nightwinter

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not related to the patch, but has anyone else an issue starting the game at all? Neither the NonPDRM nor the PKGj version works.

Errormessage: C1-61703-6

I have reFOOD installed of course. I'm on 3.60, standard Henkaku.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not related to the patch, but has anyone else an issue starting the game at all? Neither the NonPDRM nor the PKGj version works.

Errormessage: C1-61703-6

I have reFOOD installed of course. I'm on 3.60, standard Henkaku.

Edit: I've fixed the issue by just downloading the compatibility pack... BUT: after putting the English patch in my RePatch folder it's still in Japanese.

Last edited by moonblood666,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night