Hacking [Release] ARK-4 CFW port for PSP.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure. I always transfer over ark live as well as the save data folder. I do recommend updating while in ofw (home menu held when boot up), as I've encountered issues installing it over itself.

Even if turning off the PSP, inserting its Memory Stick in an USB 3.0 microSD card reader, connecting it ito the PC, copying files to the Memory Stick, inserting it in the PSP and turning it on?

My PSP is freezing and turning off after running PSP games. I think this started after installing the latest ARK-4 version.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, use infinity to change cfw if you think it's ark's fault. I've reported all bugs that I've found to @Acid_Snake as we're friends on discord. he can't get back to it right now, so maybe during the holidays he'll have some free time. as for your first question, I don't know, because you'd still be installing ark over itself. I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
then, use infinity to change cfw if you think it's ark's fault. I've reported all bugs that I've found to @Acid_Snake as we're friends on discord. he can't get back to it right now, so maybe during the holidays he'll have some free time. as for your first question, I don't know, because you'd still be installing ark over itself. I wouldn't do it.

Unfortunately, I removed PRO-C before installing ARK-4. Maybe OFW should be booted to know if this issue still happens. It may also be hardware-related, after all.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, boot into ofw, then install the firmware as well as infinity. we know enough about how the psp works to make a homebrew look legit in ofw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans