Hacking [Release] ARK-4 CFW port for PSP.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but like I said, one to connect the PSP (for instance) to PC doesn't need to install any crap unlike the PS Vita.
it's almost difficult to try to help you when you ask for assistance on place. I want nothing to do with them, regret ever being a part of any site or attempting to hold any effort. I'm simply ashamed. I'll only try to help you if you stop posting on place.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it's almost difficult to try to help you when you ask for assistance on place. I want nothing to do with them, regret ever being a part of any site or attempting to hold any effort. I'm simply ashamed. I'll only try to help you if you stop posting on place.

VitaShell is able to connect the PS Vita (but not the PS TV) to the PC using an USB cable without said crap but it can only be installed if the console is hacked. Also, the PS Vita partition which appears in File Explorer is ux0.

Thank you for helping me, you're the user who helps me the most, but if you hate PSX-Place that much, why do you keep going there? I think the same should be done after what they did to me, but the thing is, not all my questions have been answered here (of if they are, I still have some of the problems), on Reddit and there, so I post them in all these 3 sites.

The whole homebrew scene (PS2, PS3, PSP and PS Vita/PS TV) is being a real headache for me. I bought the PS5 in December and I hardly played it (and I think I have over 200 or 300 original PS4/PS5 games) as well as the PS4 on April 2020. I'm yet to play a PS Vita game on the PS TV and PS Vita, for instance.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm the most annoying user you have ever helped because of all the questions I ask and my lack of memory and knowledge. What do you think of reddit?
not really. I just know that psx-place can suck my dick. can't even get control of shit. I was going to donate my ps3 to aldostools since I don't play it, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. he's as much of an idiot as the admin. haha

Reactions: Windows_10_User

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can go to any site you choice, but place and repack pissed me off so much that I will not help anyone from those sites. I'm at least knowledgeable about what's what. please, don't hurt me. I just threw up, because it stresses me out too much. I'm quitting after the ps4 scene. that's not to mean I won't exploit consoles, I just won't help anyone with their problems. I've seen what they do to you on here. they're editots. total morons tbh. haha

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can go to any site you choice, but place and repack pissed me off so much that I will not help anyone from those sites. I'm at least knowledgeable about what's what. please, don't hurt me. I just threw up, because it stresses me out too much. I'm quitting after the ps4 scene. that's not to mean I won't exploit consoles, I just won't help anyone with their problems. I've seen what they do to you on here. they're editots. total morons tbh. haha

TnA and HWNJ are especially annoying. The former got me banned in PSX-Place and in some of Reddit's PS2 communities.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
basically, you'd go into your account on psn, then there would be a file (forgot what type, but it's probably in my tutorial), then copy and paste the god link (yeah, sony allowed you to see them for psp without sniffing). then, that's what you'd install, but you'd have to grab it on the ps3 in order to get the license. it was a bit convoluted, but not so bad as long as you're patient.

God link? Aren't they called Zeus (at least in the PS3's case)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8