OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Description
AntiBlacklist is an homebrew-tool for PSTV that will remove the blacklist for games and apps inserted by Sony allowing you to play any game you want on your console.
Differently to the other tools, AntiBlacklist support both v1 and v2 patches and is also capable to remove v2 patch (if you want to update a game blocked by it and then re-enable it.

Credits
- xyzz for his vfs implementation for sqlite.
- All the people on #vitasdk that helped me to figure out what was wrong in SceSqlite.

Links
Github Repository: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/AntiBlacklist
Download: http://rinnegatamante.it

Zelrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Rinnegatamante Is there any way to patch PSP games in app.db? I used your v2 patch in hopes of being able to run Tactics Ogre and FFT on my EU PSTV. I really appreciate the permanent PSV games whitelist though, this is awesome!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Rinnegatamante Is there any way to patch PSP games in app.db? I used your v2 patch in hopes of being able to run Tactics Ogre and FFT on my EU PSTV. I really appreciate the permanent PSV games whitelist though, this is awesome!

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The v1 patch should be able to patch PSP games too (but it's not permanent).

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I used this to apply V2 patch and now my PSN bubbles are all gone. Is that normal? Can I get them back?
It isn't. No idea what went wrong. If works just fine for me. Your app.db may have been corrupted?

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

The_Frag_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My PSP and PS1 games from PSN and the folders they were in disappeared.
The folder with Vita games is still there, and the patch worked because now I can play one that I couldn't before.
Not sure what I should do now.. maybe download the app.db and take a look?

The_Frag_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the content manager to take a look at what's on my memory card it sometimes shows an error for some of the PS1 games when I look at the list.
Thinking that there could be some problem reading the memory card, I went through another cycle:
power down, remove card, power on, wait for refresh, power down, insert card, power on, wait for refresh

This time some of the bubbles show up, but not all of them. I didn't get any error message when it was refreshing the database but it was a little slow.
Is my memory card corrupted now? Or could it be something else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: