RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this?
A simple plug-in/cheat code that allows the player to save their current location and then teleport to it at any time. (Only works outdoors)
Requirements to install:
  • Nintendo 3DS that has access to CFW (emuNAND or arm9loaderhax)
  • NTR (too lazy to tell you how to install, use google instead.)
  • USA or EUR version of Animal Crossing New Leaf (Digital or cart)
  • SD Card with enough free space to install (Approx 1 mb)
How to install:
  1. Download the plugin
  2. Create a 'plugin' folder at the root of your SD card
  3. Extract the '0004000000086300' folder (For USA) or '0004000000086400' folder from the plugin folder for EUR.
  4. Boot NTR
  5. Return to the home menu and launch Animal Crossing New Leaf
  6. Once you choose your character and your character is outside, press A+D-Pad Up to save your current location
  7. Press A+D-Pad Down to teleport to your saved location
  8. Enjoy
Advanced Teleport Code:
Works the same way as the original code, but this version allows you to only teleport to either the X coordinate, or the Y coordinate. (Useful to walk through rivers)
Press A + DPad Left to teleport to the saved X coordinate
Press A + DPad Right to teleport to the saved Y coordinate
Planning on doing:
Porting to EUR (Maybe JAP?) Done!
Compiling this with a bunch of other codes (Moonjump, text to item, and if I make any new codes)
Maybe making a version that allows you to only teleport to the player's saved X/Y coordinate with different key presses (A+D-Pad Left to teleport to only teleport to the X coord) Done!
Special thanks to:
Same people as my other plugin (@justync7 ; @Mega-Mew (Finding the code, I just re engineered it to save and load your location) ; @imthe666st ; @cell9
and @Nanquitas on helping me on better understanding of NTR code.

Attachments

• Teleport Code.rar
    5 KB · Views: 368
  • Advanced Teleport Code.rar
    5 KB · Views: 342
  • ACNL Teleport EUR.rar
    342.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by RyDog,

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O

Now I can be a wizerd while dressed leik a hob0

In all seriousness tho, Thanks!

EDIT; Gonna test, but does it work if you make your warp on one screen and try warping to it from another? (Like by your house to by the Nook shop or vice versa)

Last edited by Ricken,
Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O

Now I can be a wizerd while dressed leik a hob0

In all seriousness tho, Thanks!

EDIT; Gonna test, but does it work if you make your warp on one screen and try warping to it from another? (Like by your house to by the Nook shop or vice versa)
Sadly, no. It can't warp you from one map to another (Going to main street to town) Also, this code only works outdoors, the offsets are different for indoors and outdoors.

Reactions: Ricken

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, no. It can't warp you from one map to another (Going to main street to town) Also, this code only works outdoors, the offsets are different for indoors and outdoors.
Will the location still be registered once you return to the screen where the warp point was made>?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the location still be registered once you return to the screen where the warp point was made>?
If you mean saving your location, going to main street and coming back to town, yes it saves your location. I believe if you teleport in a different map you go way out of bounds, but I could be wrong.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What they said. Does the variable persist if you change maps?

Also, and I haven't done extensive work with NTR, but....could you save multiple locations and use MenuCheat to teleport to them? Obviously, the text of the menu can't be changed, but if you could save multiple variables and trigger variations of the code via the menu commands....just a random thought. :D

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great job ! :)

As you said, maybe allowing to store more save point is a good idea.
It'll permit to store coord. on more maps. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, and I haven't done extensive work with NTR, but....could you save multiple locations and use MenuCheat to teleport to them? Obviously, the text of the menu can't be changed, but if you could save multiple variables and trigger variations of the code via the menu commands....just a random thought. :D
Yes it's possible and yes the text can be changed dynamically. ;)

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The variables are same for the maps, (X:300, Y: 300) will teleport you to (300,300) on any map (Out of bounds in main street, random location in the map, and random location in island)
Saving multiple locations is possible, but opening NTR (pressing X+Y) while running ACNL bugs out and causing the top screen to dupe to the bottom screen. What can be done maybe is assign different buttons. (A+Dpad up saves location 1 B+Dpad up saves location 2, etc.)
Also since the variables you store of the player's X+Y coordinates gets cleared after reboot. (Not sure on restart or closing ACNL and reopening.)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a cool cheat. :)
Maybe it's be possible to teleport other players online if we're the host, providing we have the correct offsets...
If you think about it, you also have access to their inventory, locker storage, bells, and other stuff related to them. If someone is evil enough to find the offset ACNL is doomed.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
If you think about it, you also have access to their inventory, locker storage, bells, and other stuff related to them. If someone is evil enough to find the offset ACNL is doomed.
Yeah I know, but if it ever happens, Nintendo will release a hot fix or shutdown online.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in how in the good ol' days of ACCF how they found the 'Move Items in anybody's house code.'
I don't want it to be found because it can be abused very easily :evil:

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What about putting the game on pause by returning to the home menu, loading the ntr menu choose the cheats to apply and returning to the game ?

I don't play to the game so I don't know, but maybe this technique would allow you to use the ntr menu without messing up the graphics buffer ?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about putting the game on pause by returning to the home menu, loading the ntr menu choose the cheats to apply and returning to the game ?

I don't play to the game so I don't know, but maybe this technique would allow you to use the ntr menu without messing up the graphics buffer ?
No, it still breaks the graphics buffer. Maybe it was fixed in the latest release of NTR but I'm sticking with the latest stable release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs