ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf NTR Plugin: Telportation

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the advanced teleport version have the regular teleport code aswell?
For the USA, yes. Also, rename the folder to fix the USA id, I accidentally named the folder to the EUR id, but it's a USA code. I'll fix that later, but I'm working on something else right now.

SapphireDaisy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Europe version uploaded :)
If anyone wants me to add other codes to the plugin, let me know!
The current codes that I can add are: Text to item, item duplication, speed hack and moon jump.
I'm planning on either building a website to download the codes for you or just a folder containing all the possible combinations of plugins for ACNL.
Could you add item duplication for european version?

Le6996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The current codes that I can add are: Text to item, item duplication, speed hack and moon jump.
I'm planning on either building a website to download the codes for you or just a folder containing all the possible combinations of plugins for ACNL.
That would be great! I would love to use all of them together (EU version).

blossom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Europe version uploaded :)
Could you add text to item,item duplication, speed hack, and moon jump with the teleportation (EU version)?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sneak peek of a site I'm building ;)
upload_2016-5-21_19-21-16.png

You select the cheats you want, and it downloads the pre made cheat.plg for you.
Currently hosting this on a private server, and I want to make this public.
Do any of you know any free web hosting services with PHP support? (no wix or webs websites that builds the sites for you.)

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even if I'm pleased to see your motivation and respect your work, I think it's a waste of time / work doing a site like that.

If you really want to do all those 4 versions, why not ! But I think it'll be best to share them on this forum or on the wiki for ntr plugin.

But personally I think you should just stick with the all in one version.
Most of the people tend to prefer having more than not enough, so even if they won't necessarily use all of the function, it's always good to have them. ;)
At least that what I think but hey, do what you want to do ! ;)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if I'm pleased to see your motivation and respect your work, I think it's a waste of time / work doing a site like that.

If you really want to do all those 4 versions, why not ! But I think it'll be best to share them on this forum or on the wiki for ntr plugin.

Most of the people tend to prefer having more than not enough, so even if they won't necessarily use all of the function, it's always good to have them. ;)
If he does what he's doing now tho, new entries will be easy to add

Its like making custom 3ds themes; Much easier with a template

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah but some codes produce unexpected results, like Animal Crossing has 3 buttons to run, and 3 different codes use all different buttons. Another idea I have would make a custom application that builds the cheat for you. It would have the checkboxes like my site, but for cheats that you don't select, it would put a // (comment) in front of the line that has the code to disable the code and then build the plug in. I'm afraid I lack the programming skills to build this, but it'd be cool if you could help :)
If you're still working on that gateway to ntr converter, this wouldn't be needed because then all my plugins could be easily converted to gateway.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If he does what he's doing now tho, new entries will be easy to add

Its like making custom 3ds themes; Much easier with a template

It's not what you're thinking, by clicking on the checkboxes, you'll download an already build plugin. So there is no template to generate plugin.

If you're still working on that gateway to ntr converter, this wouldn't be needed because then all my plugins could be easily converted to gateway.

Yes I'm still working on it (I'm working on it as the time we're speaking actually :P).
I think it'll be ready next week in his major parts. ;)

Reactions: Ricken

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 50205
You select the cheats you want, and it downloads the pre made cheat.plg for you.
Do any of you know any free web hosting services with PHP support? (no wix or webs websites that builds the sites for you.)

I just signed a nice, 3 year long contract with HostGator. Plenty of space to do whatever. I even have some fun URLs to work with such as some .ninja (snarky.ninja, wayofthe.ninja) and a few others. I'm pretty sure I could set you up with a folder and an ftp account to host your project.

Khangaroo

$ORIGINALTITLE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 50205
Try using Github Pages.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using Github Pages.
No PHP support, but I've decided not to compile every version of my plugin, and to fill requests instead.
Also, I'll make a tutorial on how to compile this for yourself so that you can build your own version of the plugin.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just signed a nice, 3 year long contract with HostGator. Plenty of space to do whatever. I even have some fun URLs to work with such as some .ninja (snarky.ninja, wayofthe.ninja) and a few others. I'm pretty sure I could set you up with a folder and an ftp account to host your project.
Thanks for the suggestion but I've decided not to use a site. It'll be too much work for something simple like what @Nanquitas said. I'm going to make a tutorial on how to build your own code so you can disable or enable these at will.

Last edited by RyDog,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've discovered how to cause desync whether you're online or not.
Two ways to do this: save your teleport somewhere, then either fall in a hole or a pitfall and teleport out of the hole. On your screen the game thinks that there's still a hole, but it's really just a blank spot in the town. Trying to interact with this spot causes your player to think about interacting it but then it stops.
The other way is to have a stump that your player can sit on. Sit on the stump and teleport off the stump and now your player or anyone else can interact with the stump.
I've also discovered indoor x and y values and I will be updating it with this code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1