ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf NTR Plugin: Telportation

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you think about it, you also have access to stuff. If someone is evil enough to find the offset ACNL is doomed.

Yes but all they have to do is end their connection to the server without saving. I try to stick by the unspoken rule and not give out information that can harm other players. We don't need any malicious servers :(

Yeah I know, but if it ever happens, Nintendo will release a hot fix or shutdown online.

Remember Wild World? No, they would very likely do neither.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't play Wild World much, but I'm surprised that tinkering with another player's data doesn't cause a desync. Kind of reminds me of back in the day of Diablo 2 when you could duplicate other players' characters and inventory (You couldn't actually affect them directly, but if they had something you wanted, you could duplicate it).

I've been debating giving ACNL another run, this plugin may be the push I need! XD

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't play Wild World much, but I'm surprised that tinkering with another player's data doesn't cause a desync. Kind of reminds me of back in the day of Diablo 2 when you could duplicate other players' characters and inventory (You couldn't actually affect them directly, but if they had something you wanted, you could duplicate it).

I've been debating giving ACNL another run, this plugin may be the push I need! XD
There probably is desync. I made a duplication code that works offline and when I tried using it online my friend got disconnected... Not sure if it was a desync or just a internet issue but I'll be looking more into this later. I'll also be willing to add anyone here as a friend that wants to test codes with me. Because I don't have any hacker friends besides my buddy irl but he doesn't play ACNL anymore :/

Ignoreme18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There probably is desync. I made a duplication code that works offline and when I tried using it online my friend got disconnected... Not sure if it was a desync or just a internet issue but I'll be looking more into this later. I'll also be willing to add anyone here as a friend that wants to test codes with me. Because I don't have any hacker friends besides my buddy irl but he doesn't play ACNL anymore :/
Made an account just to respond. I'd love to test codes, I've been waiting for these type of codes since the game came out. Thanks for bringing the glory days of City Folk hacking back.

Reactions: Hoppy and RyDog

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to respond. I'd love to test codes, I've been waiting for these type of codes since the game came out. Thanks for bringing the glory days of City Folk hacking back.
Thanks :) I wish more people would help find codes, but I don't think many people are interested because these methods require jumping through hoops to gain kernel access on your 3DS. It's not like last year at this time when the spider exploit was available and everyone was fiddling with the RAM, which was easily accessible (loading a web site that dumps RAM, couldn't be any simpler) But I'm glad that the few people whom are working on ACNL are creating really cool codes that give the noglastica of hacking ACCF :')

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ID in the cheat above ends with 864 (EUR). And when I changed it to 863 (US), game plugin does not show and some of the acres in my town turn invisible. (Please forgive me if I've done something stupid here that keeps it from working)

EDIT: I'm the dingus here, got it to work. Was a simple mistake on my part. Great work on this by the way! :D

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NTR and use plugins & such with no problem. The NTR debugger hates me, though, and tends to disconnect me at random when I try to do anything functional with it besides injecting codes. :P

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ID in the cheat above ends with 864 (EUR). And when I changed it to 863 (US), game plugin does not show and some of the acres in my town turn invisible. (Please forgive me if I've done something stupid here that keeps it from working)

EDIT: I'm the dingus here, got it to work. Was a simple mistake on my part. Great work on this by the way! :D
Sorry, I accidentally named the folder for the advanced version to the EUR version. It's a US code, so just rename the folder.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can duplicate items online and spawn them in, but if you're not the host of the server, the items will just disappear. The server recognizes something changed without permission and as a result it clears the data there.

I've never been disconnected while debugging or using cheats.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can duplicate items online and spawn them in, but if you're not the host of the server, the items will just disappear. The server recognizes something changed without permission and as a result it clears the data there.

I've never been disconnected while debugging or using cheats.
Then it must have been a internet issue. City Folk was the same way with spawning items in, but somehow someone managed to make a online duplicator. I'm not good at reading Gecko codes, do you think you could look into the code and see how it allows duplicating online?

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it must have been a internet issue. City Folk was the same way with spawning items in, but somehow someone managed to make a online duplicator. I'm not good at reading Gecko codes, do you think you could look into the code and see how it allows duplicating online?

I actually have a modded wii with City Folk, but unfortunately online is kill. They shut it down months ago, I believe.

I am sure that there's a way to trick the server, I just haven't fiddled with it much.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a modded wii with City Folk, but unfortunately online is kill. They shut it down months ago, I believe.

I am sure that there's a way to trick the server, I just haven't fiddled with it much.
Wiimmfi, it patches your disc or ISO to redirect access from Nintendo WiFi's old server to a custom server :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wiimmfi, it patches your disc or ISO to redirect access from Nintendo WiFi's old server to a custom server :)
Or use AltWFC https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator/wiki

Last edited by RyDog,
Reactions: DesuIsSparta

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Europe version uploaded :)
If anyone wants me to add other codes to the plugin, let me know!
The current codes that I can add are: Text to item, item duplication, speed hack and moon jump.
I'm planning on either building a website to download the codes for you or just a folder containing all the possible combinations of plugins for ACNL.

Last edited by RyDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...