ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

ilari_ae

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, i can't see the items id list, is it just me? am doing something wrong? btw this plugin is awesome, works perfectly on 11.13 if anyone is wondering!

Kozard

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello; Excuse my bad English in advance:

I've literally spent hours trying to get this to work for the amiibo, but I haven't succeeded; I have read that the problem is that there is currently some kind of error with Luma and NTR, thanks to this every time I try to start the ntr I get a screen that turns off the console ...

On reviewing more I have seen that the .plg is the only one that can be read by NTR and the .3gx by luma Could anyone tell me how to change the file or if this topic was abandoned and it is no longer possible to find an update or does anyone have any solution or something that worked for you?

I think I will try to contact him on discord anyway ...

D

Deleted User

Hello! :) @scotline and I have been creating a NTR cheat plugin, and now it's time for release :creep:
Demo:

Want your video here? Reply in the forum with your video, and I'll gladly add it here :P
This is a plugin that contains a collection of cheats for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer! These are heavily supported and added almost every day! Please help support any way you can!
Amiibo Spoofer
2. ?? Eyes
3. Text to shirt
4. Text to item
5. Walk over objects
6. Special Keyboard
7. All Emoticons
8. Place object anywhere
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Usage:
Amiibo Spoofer:
Press R while scanning a Amiibo. No longer requires an amiibo.
?? Eyes:
You need to go change your eyes with the machine, accept changes and re enter the machine and you will see your character with two ?'s for eyes.
Text to Shirt:
Type in the ID of the shirt that you want and press L to store it, and press R to change into the shirt.
Text to Item:
Go into the search bar, type in the item ID (found in the Item ID List) press L to store it, press D-Pad Up for a 'on table item' press D-Pad Right for a 'regular item' and press D Pad Down for a 'carpet' item. Go inside and outside the room to see the change.
Walk Over Objects:
Press R + D-pad up to enable, press R + D-pad down to disable. It's kind of buggy and sometimes your screen flashes black at times.
Special Keyboard:
Open up your keyboard and press R to change some keys on the 'other' and 'special' tab to hidden change some keys to Nintendo symbols.
All Emoticons:
Press L to get all emoticons.
Note: Some emoticons are missing but they're replaced with hacked emoticons.
Place Object Anywhere:
Press L to place an object anywhere you want. Some furniture might disappear after saving.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Item ID List:
Flower and Trees (Only Use Outdoors!)
Environment.PNG
Indoor Furniture (Unfinished)
1477480176-3ds-animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-items-id.png
Shirts
1477479815-3ds-animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-shirt-id.png
Unused/Hacked Furniture
Unused.PNG
SPECIAL THANKS!!
@Nanquitas gateshark2ntr library, help with coding, png2c to create background, and many more! This guy is awesome! :wub:
@scotline finding all the cheats and creating item ID list. Also helped create graphics :P
@cell9 for the spectacular NTR CFW
How to Install:
Requirements:
• 3DS with CFW
• Multiple Backups with JKSM
NTR Selector
• AC:HHD Version 2.0 (Works on EUR & USA. Unsure about JAP)

Intructions:
1. Download the beta or download the stablest archive from this thread
2. Copy the plugin folder to the root of your 3DS's SD card
3. Plug in your SD card to your 3DS, boot NTR CFW selector, and boot into NTR version 3.3 or up
4. Launch AC: Happy Home Designer
5. Press Select at the title screen or indoors to open up the Cheat Menu
6. Select the cheats you want enabled and press B
7. Enjoy ;)
Source:
https://github.com/RyDog199/ACHHD-NTR-Cheats
Changelog:

Version 1.1:
-Amiibo modifier changed to Amiibo spoofer as it no longer requires an amiibo
-Added place object anywhere
-Changed 'wear pattern as uniform' to text2pattern
-Fixed a wrong call in text2item functions

Version 1.0.1:
-Fixed '??' eyes
-Fixed version identifier

Version 1.0:
-Initial Release.
Join our discord for help!

Item id images are gone

redstone4k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. First of all i have a OG 3DS that has a custom version of Luma (so it can work) and when i follow everything and when I press the Select button it does not show a cheat menu or anything. Let me show you:
HNI_0073.JPG

And if there is anything to do with my version, i will post my menu ones too.
No CFW:
HNI_0063.JPG

CFW:
HNI_0085.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol