- All of them!
- GUI, System Font, etc.
- AnalogMan for helping me with building .cias, and refactoring my code!
- HiddenRambler for pointing me towards an undocumented nfc:m command that returns the Amiibo's AppID.
- Q: It tells me to enable the SM patch. What is that?
- A: It's a patch that enables us to use the nfc:m service, that makes fetching AppIDs possible. If you are running Luma, go into Rosalina, select "Process patches menu...", and select "Patch SM for the service checks".
- Q: It tells me that my Amiibo is not initialized. Why is that?
- A: Because there isn't any save data on the Amiibo. Please update to v2.0.0: we don't have this problem anymore.
- Q: I duplicated my Amiibo, but the character is still the same. Why is that?
- A: You can't change what character your Amiibo is. It's a read-only value.
- Q: I'm stuck in a loop!
- A: Force-shutdown your 3DS by holding the power button. Try to reproduce the issue, and submit it on our GitHub. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by moriczgergo,