OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
banner_black.png

Amiibo Duplicator
v2.0.0
ami² lets you easily duplicate your stored game data between Amiibos. You can copy to the same character, or even a different one. Use this easy tool to have two identical Amiibos, or to see what moves other characters have in SSB.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Supported games:

• All of them!
To-do:
  • GUI, System Font, etc.
Thanks to:
  • AnalogMan for helping me with building .cias, and refactoring my code!
  • HiddenRambler for pointing me towards an undocumented nfc:m command that returns the Amiibo's AppID.
FAQ:
  • Q: It tells me to enable the SM patch. What is that?
  • A: It's a patch that enables us to use the nfc:m service, that makes fetching AppIDs possible. If you are running Luma, go into Rosalina, select "Process patches menu...", and select "Patch SM for the service checks".
  • Q: It tells me that my Amiibo is not initialized. Why is that?
  • A: Because there isn't any save data on the Amiibo. Please update to v2.0.0: we don't have this problem anymore.
  • Q: I duplicated my Amiibo, but the character is still the same. Why is that?
  • A: You can't change what character your Amiibo is. It's a read-only value.
  • Q: I'm stuck in a loop!
  • A: Force-shutdown your 3DS by holding the power button. Try to reproduce the issue, and submit it on our GitHub. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FBI QR:
qr.png

[build] - [source]​

Last edited by mogery,

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Much thanks to AnalogMan for helping me out with .CIA building and other things: here's a sneak peek at the slick ami2 banner for people that prefer .cias!
2ba4104edab84101f049f95358e756d9.jpg

Reactions: KiiWii

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wait. I know next to nothing about amiibos, but aren't some sectors locked so they can't be rewritten to an entirely new amiibo?

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wait. I know next to nothing about amiibos, but aren't some sectors locked so they can't be rewritten to an entirely new amiibo?

Some are encrypted, some are only accessible with AppID. I'm trying all AppIDs from a database to read the appdata and copy over that.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For clarity this transfers APP DATA from one amiibo to another, it will not change who the character is. For example, you can take a Super Smash Bros Zelda and transfer it's app data to a Super Smash Brother's Link amiibo and that amiibo will still be Link but have the stats and behavior of the Zelda amiibo.

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
banner_black.png

What's new in v1.1.0?
  • Press A to start scanning: Say goodbye to accidental errors!
  • CIA builds, for all ya home screen guys!
Possible changes in the future:
  • Ability to initialize destination Amiibo.
  • Decrypting Amiibo data and fetching AppID.

Reactions: KiiWii

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
banner_black.png

What's new in v1.2.0?
  • ALL GAMES ARE SUPPORTED! Thanks to HiddenRambler for pointing me to this unknown nfc:m command that returns the AppID of the Amiibo!
If you are using the .3dsx, you need to enable SM patches in Luma to gain advantage of this update. This is because Luma doesn't grant nfc:m service permissions by default.

If you are using the .cia, you don't need to do anything.
What's coming in v2.0.0?
  • Ability to initialize destination Amiibo.
  • BRAND NEW UI! The new UI will use citro3d, the system font, and more things to achieve the best UX ami2 ever had!

Reactions: 8BitWonder

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I mean, I see something in your OP about building .CIAs. Does that imply that extracted amiibo data can be packed into a .cia and installed on a CFW 3DS?
Nope. Click on the cia and it's a download link for the cia. The only "pirate" things is that you can use amibac to download amiibo dumps from the internet and put it on your amiibo.

EDIT: Building .cias means making a .cia containing this app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol