Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've done everything in the tutorial, but the icon for the GBA game just shows blank before disappearing. I'm assuming this is because your template uses a US game and Pasta doesn't have region free menus... Would it be possible to add to the template to pick your region?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've done everything in the tutorial, but the icon for the GBA game just shows blank before disappearing. I'm assuming this is because your template uses a US game and Pasta doesn't have region free menus... Would it be possible to add to the template to pick your region?
works fine on my EU system, must say he has done a great job making the whole thing super easy

Reactions: SLiV3R

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
works fine on my EU system, must say he has done a great job making the whole thing super easy
Ah, I must've messed up. I'll keep trying and post once I've nailed it. Thanks <3

EDIT: It was just a bad install, THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

NLujXs6.jpg

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
For those using GIMP, I converted some banner images posted on the PastaCFW thread for templates with layering already setup. Just replace the relevent layers with your custom graphic and export the merged results. The closest font I could find for the banner text is "Symbol". But Officially, I think Nintendo uses Rodin by Fontworks. But that font probably isn't available publically so this will have to do. :P

File attached below. :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that credit to the source images goes to Crusard. I used his modified images as the source images for the layers in the templates.

Attachments

• Banner&IconTemplates.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,234
Last edited by Apache Thunder,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nice. I wonder what the compatibility is like on this, it's not emulated so it should be high, but it was never used with more than the Ambassador games so who knows.
Someone should make one for DSiWare too. :P

Reactions: Margen67

Riku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I must've messed up. I'll keep trying and post once I've nailed it. Thanks <3

EDIT: It was just a bad install, THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

NLujXs6.jpg
It's most likely you installed your game right after AGB_FIRM forgetting to change destination from 'NAND' to 'SD'. Definitely not a good thing, I suggest you find and remove it or it may cause problems in future.

Reactions: arm113ds

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's most likely you installed your game right after AGB_FIRM forgetting to change destination from 'NAND' to 'SD'. Definitely not a good thing, I suggest you find and remove it or it may cause problems in future.
It's weird, I could've sworn I did it to the SD. Alas, I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it's all dandy. Thanks again!

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
OOOOK. So, I installed my Pokemon Emerald Cia, It runs and I get the About GBA Software then, it stays white.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr