Hacking [Release] AdrenalineDocs - Custom PS1 & PSP Bubbles for Adrenaline w/ Game Manuals (700+ Bubbles)

New Bubble Added | Koudelka (PS1)

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just had to add a bubble for Koudelka (PS1) after discovering how awesome the music is (that battle music!). A manual is also included. You can get it on the site now.

Koudelka [Preview].png

Last edited by Belickade,
Reactions: niche2k and Leen

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love all your bubbles but i do have a question is it possible to use them when you have UMA as the drive for psp emulation and such. I have PSVSD as my ux0 drive and i really want to use the one i can remove easily as psp but i cant seem to get bubbles to load that way

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love all your bubbles but i do have a question is it possible to use them when you have UMA as the drive for psp emulation and such. I have PSVSD as my ux0 drive and i really want to use the one i can remove easily as psp but i cant seem to get bubbles to load that way

It's possible, but you'll need to edit the game file path using Adrenaline Bubble Manager. To do so, make sure your pspemu folder on ux0 doesn't contain any of the games you want to edit. This is because Adrenaline Bubble Manager won't allow the editing of paths unless the files are considered "missing".

So with your bubble(s) installed, open Adrenaline Bubble Manager and let it do its initial scan. Once it is done, press circle to bring up the Bubble Settings menu. Here you'll be able to see a list of all your installed bubbles. ABM will place a ! next to any bubbles it can't find a corresponding game file for. Select one of these "missing" bubbles you want to edit and press the Triangle button to bring up the edit menu. Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you see the game path. Select this line and press X to edit it. From here you can type in your desired path; uma0 in your case.

This can also be used to redirect a bubble for those who use category lite plugin. Once done editing, press Triangle again to save any changes.

Reactions: nowhereman87

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible, but you'll need to edit the game file path using Adrenaline Bubble Manager. To do so, make sure your pspemu folder on ux0 doesn't contain any of the games you want to edit. This is because Adrenaline Bubble Manager won't allow the editing of paths unless the files are considered "missing".

So with your bubble(s) installed, open Adrenaline Bubble Manager and let it do its initial scan. Once it is done, press circle to bring up the Bubble Settings menu. Here you'll be able to see a list of all your installed bubbles. ABM will place a ! next to any bubbles it can't find a corresponding game file for. Select one of these "missing" bubbles you want to edit and press the Triangle button to bring up the edit menu. Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you see the game path. Select this line and press X to edit it. From here you can type in your desired path; uma0 in your case.

This can also be used to redirect a bubble for those who use category lite plugin. Once done editing, press Triangle again to save any changes.

ok I was able to edit it but it still keeps closing when ever I open it. I had a thought earlier today is your bubble creation tool updated to Adrenaline version 7 because I remember reading version 7 had issues with the bubble manager which was fixed but your might still have it. As I said just a thought

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok I was able to edit it but it still keeps closing when ever I open it. I had a thought earlier today is your bubble creation tool updated to Adrenaline version 7 because I remember reading version 7 had issues with the bubble manager which was fixed but your might still have it. As I said just a thought

Each bubble is packed with the current Adrenaline Bubble Booter version 1.3 which is necessary to use bubbles on Adrenaline 7. Have you installed the updated version? Only other thing I can think of is to doublecheck your file path. Remember, what you have written there needs to point to the location where the game file is on uma0 in the pspemu folder. Also, make sure your ISO/PBP file name matches with the edit path.

Before I gave you these instructions I tested this myself so I know it works. I also had someone email me about this earlier this week and tested it then as well. You must be missing something. If the bubble pops up, then immediately kicks back to the homescreen it either can't find your file, or you need to update the booter.

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god i feel really stupid i was getting stuck on sony capping Uma) instead of being uma0
Works great now TYVM for the hard work

5 New Bubbles have been added

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By request, 5 new bubbles have been added:

PS1
  • Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare
  • Brave Fencer Musashi
  • Fighting Force 2
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Ian Livingstone's Deathtrap Dungeon
Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare [Preview].png Brave Fencer Musashi [Preview].png
Fighting Force 2 [Preview].png Ghost in the Shell [Preview].png
Ian Livingstone's Deathtrap Dungeon [Preview].png

Teddie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Beautiful project! I have been wondering why no one did a collection of bubbles apart from the ones that adrenaline bubble manager has, until i saw this! Absolutely needed that ghost in the shell bubble. They all look amazing, excellent job! I hope you keep working on these. Waiting for a ridge racer 1 bubble, if possible!

1 New Bubble has been added

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beautiful project! I have been wondering why no one did a collection of bubbles apart from the ones that adrenaline bubble manager has, until i saw this! Absolutely needed that ghost in the shell bubble. They all look amazing, excellent job! I hope you keep working on these. Waiting for a ridge racer 1 bubble, if possible!

Riiiidge Racer; remember that one?

1 new bubble has been added:

Ridge Racer [Preview].png

yitzhaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
great work!!

You can also create bubbles for:

Bugs Bunny - Lost in Time
MDK
Moto Racer
Moto Racer 2
Shadow Man

??
thanks!

5 New Bubbles have been added

Belickade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
great work!!

You can also create bubbles for:

Bugs Bunny - Lost in Time
MDK
Moto Racer
Moto Racer 2
Shadow Man

??
thanks!

By request, 5 new bubbles have been added:

PS1
  • Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
  • MDK
  • Moto Racer
  • Moto Racer 2
  • Shadow Man
Bugs Bunny - Lost in Time [Preview].png MDK [Preview].png
Moto Racer [Preview].png Moto Racer 2 [Preview].png
Shadow Man [Preview].png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...