OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, community.

Today I'm showing I made a new Adobe Flash SWF file injector that allows to make WiiWare WADs from an original Flash SWF game in *.swf format and a Flash WiiWare WAD / Flash Placeholder WAD by @Larsenv. This took me some days to finish it and get it as working, so hope you enjoy my work.

fLASHswfWiiWareIcon.png

This is a beta version, I will update it as soon as I have enough time, so it may contain some bugs. Special thanks go to users @icefire, @Leathl, Superken7 for their utile tools for unpack/pack WADs, handling 2.app files from WADs and for the investigations I pushed me to build it. Also to users @Larsenv, @SuperrSonic, @Darker27, and especially to @mrt84 for pushing me to make this wizard for inject easily SWF games into WADs.

Well, the more interesting features are:

- The possibility of injecting SWF files of ANY SIZE in any Flash WiiWare / Flash Placeholder WAD.
- The possibility of make your custom ID of your new WAD when using WadMii tool for pack the new WAD as instructed in the wizard.
- The possibility of patch your new WAD to Region Free for be able to use in any Wii of any region (NTSC-U, PAL, NTSC-J...)

Said that, I explain how to use the tool on the screen of the wizard. I written all in Notepad, maked a batch (*.bat) file for run it in CMD and then converted to executable with F2KO BAT to EXE Converter software. Coming soon I'm writing the tutorial of how to use the program.

newFlashProg.PNG

First, download the zip file and uncompress its contents on a folder.

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD LINK: https://gbatemp.net/download/adobe-flash-swf-wiiware-injector-beta-version.37084/

Mirror Links:

v1.2.0
Mirror 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ua76cKn0Nb7lk7Ca0nf8uyicdoj4PQ_J/view?usp=sharing
Mirror 2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/th30...TOR_BETA_VERSiON_v1.2.0_by_saulfabreg.7z/file

v1.1.0
Mirror 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cHnJa5wPUbnMSmsgzYCFZ_3txmChb90D/view?usp=sharing
Mirror 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksqim...TOR+BETA+VERSiON+v1.1.0+by+saulfabreg.7z/file

You MUST add the file "common-key.bin" & "libWiSharp.dll" on the same folder. If you don't, the program will not be able to pack or unpack wads.

Additional comments about each code scripting for Adobe Flash games:

Adobe Flash ActionScript 2.0 (AS2):
The WiiWare WAD "Back to Nature" (PAL) and, recently, @Larsenv's Flash Placeholder WADs (NTSC-U and PAL) are set up to run only SWF programs and games that were programmed in ActionScript 2.0 (AS2). That's it because these WADs use anything called "Opera Browser" that uses the plug-in Flash Lite 3, that is a small version of Flash Player plug-in.

Adobe Flash ActionScript 3.0 (AS3):
ActionScript 3.0 (AS3), launched on middles of the year 2006, was released to get best features to ActionScript 2.0, adding so many improvements (such 3-D content). That's why most game developers brought their work to this AS3 technology. However, others stayed in AS2. These code (AS3) won't work in Wii. If you try to inject a SWF game that was made in AS3 technology, the injected WAD will hang and soft-lock your Wii, causing it to freeze it. If this occurs, the unique thing you can do is reboot your Wii.

Currently changing the name of the save icon is not supported. It will be in next version.

That's all for now, I know it's not pretty clear, and the program is buggy, but if you use it the way I said, you probably will not have a lot of problems. Any bug reports and questions are apreciated, and I will try to solve them when I have the time
wink.gif

Last edited by SaulFabre,

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, seir excuse me, When I loaded up the .exe file the 3rd time, it just gives this error message I sthere a way to fix this,
Capture.PNG

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey, seir excuse me, When I loaded up the .exe file the 3rd time, it just gives this error message I sthere a way to fix this,View attachment 224203
You MUST save the downloaded file in any location OF THE HARD DISK DRIVE C:/, NOT IN ANY CLOUD SERVICE (such OneDrive). Greetings :D

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, The LAST thing I want to say is the Kirby TV Channel Injection is release today a Tetris game this was made by affardni, Here is the preview of the game:

Reactions: SaulFabre

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey How do I create a Bar EXE file. I am trying to make a App called "mrt84tube" which either the YouTube Wii Channel PATCHER. Like RiiConnect24 did that. But this time I will make a "mrt84Tube" Patcher myself.

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey How do I create a Bar EXE file. I am trying to make a App called "mrt84tube" which either the YouTube Wii Channel PATCHER. Like RiiConnect24 did that. But this time I will make a "mrt84Tube" Patcher myself.
Did you mean to make an EXECUTABLE (*.EXE) file from a BATCH (*.BAT) file? I used F2KO BAT to EXE converter for making an executable file from a batch file. Link for the program:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/982191/Bat-To-Exe-Converter
I use Bat to Exe Converter v2.1.5, I don't recommend latest version of this.

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I mean How To Use Notepad to make a Patcher. Like RiiConnect24 I will use the conveter later after making a Patcher using NotePad & saving it as .But for EXAMPLE, (I press "Y" or any letter to go the next one". How do I do that. & then making a Downloading & Patching WAD like RiiConnect24 like this for example, after pressing "Y" for a question "Do you want to start patching" I press "Y" for Yes with control key of a Letter of number I press on my Key word & then I make a "mrt84Tube is now downloading & Patching your YouTube Channel WAD, Please wait..." A downloading & Patching machine. How do I do that?

Last edited by redfire_mrt,

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
No I mean How To Use Notepad to make a Patcher. Like RiiConnect24 I will use the conveter later after making a Patcher using NotePad & saving it as .But for EXAMPLE, (I press "Y" or any letter to go the next one". How do I do that. & then making a Downloading & Patching WAD like RiiConnect24 like this for example, after pressing "Y" for a question "Do you want to start patching" I press "Y" for Yes with control key of a Letter of number I press on my Key word & then I make a "mrt84Tube is now downloading & Patching your YouTube Channel WAD, Please wait..." A downloading & Patching machine. How do I do that?
Well, on the Internet are many tutorials about Windows Batch scripting. You can seek it on Google or any search engine. But if you don't want to make too much scripting, just take the bat file of RiiConnect24 Patcher and modify its code. Greetings :D

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I am also making a Another BASE WAD for Flash iNJECT with the "Operations Guide" button on it whne pressing the Home Button on your Wii Menu. by mrt84.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

• Also nice BRAND NEW Icon you have here.

Vervet_Crow

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello friend I am having problems when choosing the swf files before it asked me to rename and now I have put them 1 by 1 and I have tried to change several things of the name, what can it be?

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 411

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello friend I am having problems when choosing the swf files before it asked me to rename and now I have put them 1 by 1 and I have tried to change several things of the name, what can it be?
First, delete the temp_01 folder before using the program again.
Second, the Flash SWF game cannot have spaces in its name, or this will not detect it.

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Amazing. It made my dream come true. Thank you.

Do I need to use any specific WAD? I used Bomberman Blast's and it didn't work. It was wrong when you loaded it ...

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use a Flash BASE WAD other WiiWare games won't work. The only one is Back to Nature.

Just use Back to Nature as a BASE WAD or Flash Placeholder WAD, you can change the region to NTSC-U using "ShowMiiWADs".

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The inject process went well. I tried with the game Maganic Wars. Unfortunately the new wad crashes the console :(

The inject process went well. I tried with the game Maganic Wars. Unfortunately the new wad crashes the console

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
The inject process went well. I tried with the game Maganic Wars. Unfortunately the new wad crashes the console :(

The inject process went well. I tried with the game Maganic Wars. Unfortunately the new wad crashes the console
That's it because the SWF game is not compatible with the Flash Placeholder WAD or any other WAD that loads SWF files. It is common when you try to inject SWF Flash games that are programmed in ActionScript 3.0 (AS3). Make sure the SWF you are injecting is programmed only in ActionScript 2.0 (AS2). This is most common on Flash games that were released before 2007.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended