ROM Hack [Release] 3DS Save Editors Library

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I release some save editors and probably more in this program, I need confirmations about save editors if it's work with other region than EU
It's a compliation of save editors

3DS Save Editors Library will make a backup of your save file before any changes, check "backup" folder if something goes wrong

3DSSEL.png

How to use :
- Extract your save files with a homebrew (JK's Save Manager, Checkpoint or an other save manager)
- Open your save files in various save editors, edit
- Re-import your save with a homebrew (JK's Save Manager, Checkpoint or an other save manager)

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe : JKSV\Saves\Team Kirby Clash Deluxe\*your folder name\savedata.dat
3ds\Checkpoint\saves\0x[your region title] Team Kirby Clash Deluxe\*your folder name\savedata.dat

3DS Sound & 3DS Camera : JKSV\SysSaves\Nintendo 3DS Sound\*your folder name\SNOTE.BIN
JKSV\SysSaves\Nintendo 3DS Camera\*your folder name\BACKUP.BIN

3DS AR Games : JKSV\SysSaves\AR Games Augmented Reality\*your folder name\menu

StreetPass Zombies / Battleground Z : JKSV\ExtData\StreetPass Mii Plaza\*your folder name\mgZmb0.dat
3ds\Checkpoint\extdata\0x[your region title] StreetPass Mii Plaza\*your folder name\mgZmb0.dat

StreetPass Trader / Market Crashers : JKSV\ExtData\StreetPass Mii Plaza\*your folder name\mgTrd0.dat
3ds\Checkpoint\extdata\0x[your region title] StreetPass Mii Plaza\*your folder name\mgTrd0.dat

Cave Story 3D : JKSV\Saves\Cave Story 3D\*your folder name\profile1.dat, profile2.dat or profile3.dat
3ds\Checkpoint\saves\0x[your region title] Cave Story 3D\*your folder name\profile1.dat, profile2.dat or profile3.dat

Download :
https://github.com/Brionjv/3DS-Save-Editors-Library/releases

Actual status (ver.1.0.2) :
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Save Editor : Work fine with EU and US version
3DS Sound & 3DS Camera : Work fine with EU version
3DS AR Games : Work fine with EU version
StreetPass Zombies / Battleground Z : Work fine with EU version
StreetPass Trader / Market Crashers : Work fine with EU version
Cave Story 3D : Work fine with EU version

Update status (ver1.0.3):
- Add more features to existing save editors

If something goes wrong or if a save editor works with an unlisted version, tell me, thanks

Last edited by Brion,

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't the word manager suit this better? from the title i got the impression that it's mean to edit savefile.

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi! I've got an european save and I got this message at first opening, though it shows me some of the data from my save. I see the apples/gems amount, but I think the rest is reset completely. I'll inject the modified version of this with maxed apples for fun (don't know what is the max xp)

... but where is the save button??

upload_2021-5-21_1-41-57.png

also your 3ds save editors library can't check for updates, just like your tomodachi one

edit: what are those four ones? they don't work at all
unknown.png

Last edited by Alegria,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I've got an european save and I got this message at first opening, though it shows me some of the data from my save. I see the apples/gems amount, but I think the rest is reset completely. I'll inject the modified version of this with maxed apples for fun (don't know what is the max xp)

... but where is the save button??

View attachment 263735
also your 3ds save editors library can't check for updates, just like your tomodachi one

edit: what are those four ones? they don't work at all
unknown.png
not really the thread to revive as last posts are about 3 years ago, But check out http://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/ and look at the one for Kirby. Use the save manager of your choice to inject it back to 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1