Discussion Reisyukaku teases cracked SXOS

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by GraFfiX420, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Goloki

Goloki Proud TX Suporter... LOL!

Nov 24, 2006
    United States
    So glad TX is dead.

Long live ReiNX/Atmosphere!!

2. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    Oh so what happened with that ongoing lifelong support xecuter promised on their website

https://ibb.co/bXPVrK[​IMG]

3. NeoSlyde
    This message by NeoSlyde has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 31, 2018, Reason: Off topic/bickering.
    Jul 31, 2018
  4. Draxzelex
    This message by Draxzelex has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 31, 2018, Reason: Off topic/bickering.
    Jul 31, 2018
  5. NeoSlyde
    This message by NeoSlyde has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 31, 2018, Reason: Off topic/bickering.
    Jul 31, 2018
  6. kumikochan
    This message by kumikochan has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 31, 2018, Reason: Off topic/bickering.
    Jul 31, 2018
  7. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Dec 24, 2008
    So, I guess all the ranting and raving was because your SX Pro dongle was DOA... you do realise you can just replace the caps right?

8. harmbasi

harmbasi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2018
    Canada
    Again with people and irony.... You want people to PAY for a software that enables piracy... Do you not see a huge flaw in your thinking?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Pluupy and Lacius like this.
  9. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game

Mar 6, 2015
    Morocco
    Morocco
    There was modchips, flashcards, disks before and no one talked...
    It started until now when some kids just discovered piracy so they don’t know about the old ways of hacking which was all paid. And start to say that it isn’t logical to buy piracy tools.
    I bet you are 10 or 11 y.o

Last edited by NeoSlyde, Jul 31, 2018
    veddermandan likes this.
  10. kumikochan

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    Hardware mods were paid for, software wasn't. It was free to softmod an xbox, wii, ps3, 3ds, tools on xbox 360 and so on and on while hardware mods were sold wich is an entirely different thing

Last edited by kumikochan, Jul 31, 2018
  11. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game

Mar 6, 2015
    Morocco
    Morocco
    SX Pro.

12. kumikochan

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    I am completely fine with them asking money for the hardware they released

NeoSlyde likes this.
  13. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!

They're not dead.. My god, can you pull your head out of your ass for one day?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Which, realistically, is all you'd need to buy from them. :x The whole SX OS thing was underhanded for sure.

14. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!
    You're just as ironic and hypocritical in supporting the cracking of the software. Especially if you have some unjustifiable stance on TX's business practices.

mmajunkie77 and NeoSlyde like this.
  15. Reisyukaku

Reisyukaku Onii-sama~

Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    Yea, like i said, this was just something i did to kill an hour or so.. then meme'd it. The xci loader part doesnt work probably because it requires some custom function in loader/fs_mitm .. I'm sure some aspiring dev will come by with time on their hands and figure it out.. in the meantime im gonna pretend that xci not working is a feature because piracy is bad ;^)

16. link42586

link42586 GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2018
    United States
    The answer is obvious: There is more than one coldboot bootrom exploit, and it is not just the warmboot one.

So don't fear: we will deliver a solution for these new "unhackable" switches in due time!

So xecuter have A coldboot for 5.1.0 switches? That was the version of unhackable switch they had found this out on so wonder what they plan to do with that.

This came directly from the xecuter website about the newer switch units.

Last edited by link42586, Jul 31, 2018
  17. GraFfiX420
    OP

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    I do find this interesting, they indeed did say they are using a 5.1.0 switch from the new batch...

18. Rasa39

Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

Aug 16, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Oh is that what happened? I was starting to get worried that something serious had happened to make his raging SX e-boner go so soft so quickly.

Dude had no chill for ReiNX or any free alternatives, now suddenly he's praising the sun that shines from Rei's glorious behind...he must have been converted by all those spicy memes in the discord.

19. 0x64

0x64 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2017
    Canada
    Oh come on...Was that last sentence really necessary? You know that is precisely what 90% of people here want.

20. Reisyukaku

Reisyukaku Onii-sama~

Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    That's precisely why i made the joke ;p

21. evanm18

evanm18 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    i paid for it and wouldnt be upset if it was released for free honestly. it should be free.

22. kitzuki

kitzuki GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Just ignore em and move on this person sings the same tune like every time they type. (Like they own personal stock or something and would reap financial benifits if tx went under or something)

On topic i'm sure Someone will work on getting xci working unless the community runs them off.

Last edited by kitzuki, Aug 1, 2018
    NeoSlyde likes this.
  23. harmbasi

harmbasi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2018
    Canada
    I'm not ironic.... I'm ok with all of it being cracked/free....games/tx/etc..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

24. harmbasi
    This message by harmbasi has been removed from public view by linuxares, Aug 1, 2018, Reason: bickering.
    Aug 1, 2018
  25. NeoSlyde
    This message by NeoSlyde has been removed from public view by linuxares, Aug 1, 2018, Reason: bickering.
    Aug 1, 2018
  26. km1

km1 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2018
    Canada
    excellent work but that anime is an eye-sore, looks too girly for my switch. i guess it is ok if you have a pink switch.

veddermandan likes this.