Hacking Discussion Reisyukaku teases cracked SXOS

cualquiercosa327

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow ,it is amazing how many has been writen about TX OS, from people who defend them and hate others wanna crack to others than wanna they disapear.
And the question : if pirate the pirates is good or make as them ?

I have seen this "drama" lots of times (Sadly when is found a way to hack some devices).

Really i dont understand,i explain : first said i am no a saint: i have used lot of pirated stuff ,mainly i was young and no money but wanna play lots of games (most of them i played once and i dont play again ever)

with time i found than i use the piracy as a kind of "demo": if i like the game i am sure i will buy (if it could be on physical ,better.it is a shame it seem soon most will be only digital).
The others ,as i said before,will be deleted or forgoten in .

For this i can no condone piracy.
But what i dont understand is how the people things devs seem bound to satisface freely.Damn,it is his work!

I admire the people with knowledge,time which inverst to understand a machine,its holes..

i can not understand people who talk bad about Scires,Rei.. (any of them)..: they dont need make his discovements available .they dont receive anything (nor wanna it);they make it for the love of understand how things works.
And also they share with everyone what they found freely.
I dont found any argument to critized them.

About TX it is a little diferent: they use what other discover and share freely to create a product to sell.

In my view ,it is only a opinion i have no the absolute truth,i prefer the way Scires,Rei.. make the things.
About if they felt the interest of see who TX OS works ,or maybe try to crack : what is the problem?Are no the same they do with switch and Horizon? What is the diference?
I explain : if they has no share its discovements we have no TX OS today.

For ending i dont see why so drama?
If you want bought TX OS ,make it: it is your money and decision,but please you should not forget the hacker's work and be gratefull.

If you prefer use the open source alternatives ,also it is great.
Where is the problem?
I am no agains TX people :
they are freely to choose what they found correct or incorrect,the same as the people who decided use or no use its product.

In my case i will wait some time to install anything on my switch : i have no many time to play and i have enought with the games i own.(well,maybe if they are some kind of emunand i will decide make after because i will bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 and i dont know if i will able to stay so many time without test it .Ah,i found this great games thanks to piracy which let me test and talk in love with them ,which make me decided bought all of them).

Excuse me for so many words.
Only finish giving thanks to all these people who work for the sake of the knowlegde and will allow many things which the machine owner has no though (i am talking about homebrew which i love : level editor ,Cheats,program and games amateurs..).
Thanks Rei,Scires,Pluto,CTcaer..(and TheFlow,Xerpy,Dark Alex)..the list is huge.

gozu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! It's amazing that you wrote all that, but you know what would be even more amazing? if someone actually read all that.
lol

looks like sxos is uncrackable. I don't like their business model (licenses? gtfo!) so I will wait for a competitor to catch up. shouldn't take more than a year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs