Hacking ReiNX firmware update 6.0.1 to ???

Joes98gsx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I have been coming to these forums for a very long time to get information and i only just signed up for an account earlier today. This community has helped me countless times and Im hoping I can get some help with this. I held off updating the firmware on my switch for as long as I could since I originally put ReiNX on it and didnt want to brick my console. But the time has come that I think it needs a firmware update as I have recently tried to install quite a few files and keep getting an error saying my firmware is too low even when i try to bypass it in tinfoil. Im not even sure what firmware I should be trying to update it to. I looked around and Im really having a hard time finding the correct answer. TLDR Trying to update my firmware for my switch currently running ReiNX 6.0.1 and dont really know where to go from here.
thanks in advance

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you care about your fuses, you could use ChoiDujourNX to update without burning them (could be useful for future coldboot solution, but since you already are on 6.1, I'd say the chances are slim for that in the near future). It can also be used to update to firmwares other than the latest one. The latest OFW that is supported by CFW is 6.2.0, but support is on it's way to 7.0.0. You can either wait until 7.0.0 is supported, or you can use ChoiDujourNX to update to 6.2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 700w is still reliable for most builds