Homebrew Reinstall Nintendo DS(i) browser

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is there any way to reinstall the nintendo Ds(i) webrowser? I accidentally deleted it back then and now I want to reinstall it, I have TwiLight Menu++

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any way to reinstall the nintendo Ds(i) webrowser? I accidentally deleted it back then and now I want to reinstall it, I have TwiLight Menu++
The shop should still allow downloading previously installed titles. Not sure about those that came preinstalled.

:!: Accessing the shop requires latest update (1.4.5) which breaks a lot of flashcarts (without having CFW on the console). Updating from within HiyaCFW does not work if I remember correctly.

If you download the browser from somewhere it should work via unlaunch, TWiLight Menu++ and HiyaCFW (title manager for Hiya).

Good luck!

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I see!, Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The shop should still allow downloading previously installed titles. Not sure about those that came preinstalled.

:!: Accessing the shop requires latest update (1.4.5) which breaks a lot of flashcarts (without having CFW on the console). Updating from within HiyaCFW does not work if I remember correctly.

If you download the browser from somewhere it should work via unlaunch, TWiLight Menu++ and HiyaCFW (title manager for Hiya).

Good luck!
It does not show the browser on the ds(i) eshop, I came preinstalled, and I deleted it before I knew the ds(I) shop was closed

D

Deleted member 513667

I see!, Thanks!

It does not show the browser on the ds(i) eshop, I came preinstalled, and I deleted it before I knew the ds(I) shop was closed
If you can "find" the .nds file for the browser, you can install it onto hiyacfw or (if you have unlaunch and twilight), run it on twilight.

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I see but the only things I could "find" were the one for nds (the physical one that needed the expansion pack)
If you can "find" the .nds file for the browser, you can install it onto hiyacfw or (if you have unlaunch and twilight), run it on twilight.

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the help guys!

New problem, is saying "The* system memory is damaged. please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for details"

Reactions: Alexander1970

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is your system running (what version. what CFW, what unlaunch version?), And how did you attempt to install/run the browser?

Though unlikely it could also be the source of your browser rom being corrupted.

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What is your system running (what version. what CFW, what unlaunch version?), And how did you attempt to install/run the browser?

Though unlikely it could also be the source of your browser rom being corrupted.
(Dsi version: 1.4.5U CFW: hiyacfw unlaunch version:v2.0) I attempted to run the browser by opening it on TwiLightMenu++ with the setting Dsi mode

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't know how to use Nus downloader, also do you still have the save file or did you get rid of it after you gave it to @Robz8 ?

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wait, it took me quite awhile to edit it in my last post so here it is instead:
It seems it dosent use.sav files, instead it uses .pub files, tried to rename the .sav to .pub still says system memory is damaged.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
wait, it took me quite awhile to edit it in my last post so here it is instead:
It seems it dosent use.sav files, instead it uses .pub files, tried to rename the .sav to .pub still says system memory is damaged.
I didn't bother to check my own files, sorry about that. What about the prv extension?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2