Homebrew Reinstall my games without losing my saves

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after a ton of work, I got my 3DS back to normal (almost). I'm missing all my games and when I check my settings, it says they're there but they have a gray X on them. I can't backup my saves using JKSM or the save-data backup but the tickets are installed. All I have backed up is my enctitlekeys.bin, dectitlekeys.bin, seeddb.bin, and a ticket.db. If anyone knows how I can reinstall them, that'd be great.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
So after a ton of work, I got my 3DS back to normal (almost). I'm missing all my games and when I check my settings, it says they're there but they have a gray X on them. I can't backup my saves using JKSM or the save-data backup but the tickets are installed. All I have backed up is my enctitlekeys.bin, dectitlekeys.bin, seeddb.bin, and a ticket.db. If anyone knows how I can reinstall them, that'd be great.
Are you sure the tickets are installed? You may need to delete them and reinstall them. RIP saves. :cry:

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Try installing the tickets again. If you used freeShop or CIAngel to install them to start with then tikShop will work. If you can't get them working and have to reinstall then you'll lose the saves.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
There goes my Pokemon, Smash, Mario games, and the first Fire Emblem game and the rest of my data :/
You know your problem is easily solvable, right?

If those apps aren't working just install the ticket files manually by downloading the .tik file or scanning a QR code associated to a ticket.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: