intelminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got a lovely new Pokemon n3DS

I've finally got it set up with ReiNAND and everything, however I've hit an...interesting problem (or likely a hilariously 'noob' question)

When ever I enter the Settings menu in the EmuNAND, then exit, it goes back to the SysNAND instead

I've held off updating from 9.2 out of fear it'll update it on the SysNAND instead

Has anyone else run into this problem, or could possibly shed some light on what I've done wrong?

D

Deleted User

thats because when you exit system settings it just reboots the console, what entrypoint are you using (mset, menuhax)

RMZK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MenuHax into ReiNAND via CtrBootManager
Thats the problem, go to Menuhax options and set it up to run the exploit as default and use a button combination to boot sysnand. For example when you turn on the console it will boot ctrlbootmanager as default and only if you press the button combination (for me is y+b, a think the default one is L) it'll boot sysnand. once you've done that, if you enter sysettings in your emunand and exit it'll boot CtrBootManager instead of sysnand without pressing a button.

have a nice day

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I recomend use arm9loaderhax. I just installed it yesterday in my n3ds majora's edition, and i don't have any problem with it. It turn on and off faster, and you can turn it on with the n3ds closed. Use AuReiNand for this

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recomend use arm9loaderhax. I just installed it yesterday in my n3ds majora's edition, and i don't have any problem with it. It turn on and off faster, and you can turn it on with the n3ds closed. Use AuReiNand for this
@intelminer note this requires you downgrade the sysnand to 2.1 to get something called OTP. you should familiarize yourself with and get used to cfw, emunand, etc. before you attempt this.

intelminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@intelminer note this requires you downgrade the sysnand to 2.1 to get something called OTP. you should familiarize yourself with and get used to cfw, emunand, etc. before you attempt this.

I've looked into the ARM9loader stuff, it's an interesting (albeit, risky) proposition. Not one I'm willing to undertake however

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo