Hacking Reinand boot problem

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello guys! I just freshly installed a new emunand and reinand on 9.2 n3ds. But no matter which reinand version I put Its just refuses to load to emunand.I just get black screen or red screen.
I followed this tutorial though:
Could someone help me out? Thanks!

Last edited by Xalyy,

Apokalypsis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this happen to me earlier when I updated to the new version of ReiNand...had to delete the firmware.bin and redownload the one from his github, and magically started working.

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I had this happen to me earlier when I updated to the new version of ReiNand...had to delete the firmware.bin and redownload the one from his github, and magically started working.

Okay I redownloaded too but Im still getting red screen and after a few secs it reboots to boot manager again. What bootfix number you use?

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay looks like menuhax messes up the things... When I use type2 it never loads reinand, but when I use it to install with a button press then it works.

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay looks like menuhax messes up the things... When I use type2 it never loads reinand, but when I use it to install with a button press then it works.

Okay the problem was that menuhax was installed on both emunand and sysnand I uninstalled it from emunand then installed it again on sysnand with type2 and now it woaks! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all