Hacking ReiNand 10.3 N3ds (:

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When ever I boot ReiNand and press start Emunand does not load. It just stays there. I'm on 9.1J N3DS

Just to confirm, you are using the latest release build (3.0, can be found on Rei's github) and the firmware.bin that can be gotten from either the link on Rei's github or by using google and the MD5 hash in my signature, right?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Every time I try I fail. I know the downgrade succeeded as well because I used @ihaveamac 's downgrade checker

Do me a favor and try this.

Download gateway's latest update (3.7), and inside you will find a file called GW_3dsx.zip.

Extract this archive and place the 3ds folder you find inside on the root of your sd card. Allow it to merge and/or overwrite any files it finds a conflict with.

Then load the HBL menu and try and launch the gateway menu from there and let me know what happens.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do me a favor and try this.

Download gateway's latest update (3.7), and inside you will find a file called GW_3dsx.zip.

Extract this archive and place the 3ds folder you find inside on the root of your sd card. Allow it to merge and/or overwrite any files it finds a conflict with.

Then load the HBL menu and try and launch the gateway menu from there and let me know what happens.
Boots into black screen

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your downgrade did not complete properly then.

Try booting into the GW menu a few times though, just to be sure. But if you cannot load ANY cfw, then it sounds like your downgrade was borked.
It's strange because it said it was successful. With the downgrade checker that is. I've tried booting in 5x to receive nothing but a black screen. I don't think emunand likes me.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's strange because it said it was successful. With the downgrade checker that is. I've tried booting in 5x to receive nothing but a black screen. I don't think emunand likes me.

If you absolutely CANNOT under any circumstances get a cfw to load then it can only mean your downgrade is broken.

Try this. Look for something called "miniPasta" and see if it will load. Its a cfw that only patches sysnand and does not try and load an emunand.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you absolutely CANNOT under any circumstances get a cfw to load then it can only mean your downgrade is broken.

Try this. Look for something called "miniPasta" and see if it will load. Its a cfw that only patches sysnand and does not try and load an emunand.
i can indeed use mini pasta but I don't want to screw around with sysnand too much

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have a problem here, plz help me. I've installed some cias in sysnand after making emunand. Every time I go out of emunand and in minipasta/sysnand again, all my new installed cias were gifts (like the first time starting them). How can I fix this (9.5 got this nice layout safe, damn!!!). N3ds E, 9.2sysnand and 10.3 emunand.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a problem here, plz help me. I've installed some cias in sysnand after making emunand. Every time I go out of emunand and in minipasta/sysnand again, all my new installed cias were gifts (like the first time starting them). How can I fix this (9.5 got this nice layout safe, damn!!!). N3ds E, 9.2sysnand and 10.3 emunand.

Your nands are linked, you need to unlink them.

If you plan to swap back and forth between emunand and sysnand like this (though why you would, idk) then you will just have to do with it.

Reactions: einhuman197

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding