Hacking Registering new nnid on N3DS w/Pasta for first time.

joeh1974

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently using Pasta on a N3DS FW9.0. Everything working great. I was thinking about trying to download the Youtube app for Smealum's latest hack, and connecting to the eshop via Ygw eshop spoofer to do so. Since I've never downloaded anything from the eshop on this 3DS before, it's requesting that I create a new nnid before downloading the app.

Anything should I be concerned about? Should I use the nnid I had already created for my O3DS? Basically double checking before moving forward so I don't screw anything up. :)

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
I screwed up my emunand really hard doing this on the weekend. I created a second NNID on the sysnand and that, when it connected to the eshop registered against my 3ds console, then the NNID on my emunand broke. Not sure if it would have gone peachy if I'd used the same NNID but be careful.

You can't use the same NNID on more than one console, or more accurately on more than one NAND

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I registered a NNID on my N3ds as well, to download ironfall 2 weeks ago.
I used pasta and ygw eshop spoofer.

I created a new NNID so I'm not sure about using an old NNID.

I did not encounter any issues.

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
I registered a NNID on my N3ds as well, to download ironfall 2 weeks ago.
I used pasta and ygw eshop spoofer.

I created a new NNID so I'm not sure about using an old NNID.

I did not encounter any issues.
A different NNID to the one if your emunand or did you not have an emunand? I'm not clear how it could work

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I registered the NNID was using on EmuNAND to my SysNAND, and all works fine. You'll be asked to sign in again when you use the eShop in the other NAND.

Reactions: Zidapi
D

Deleted User

You can't use an NNID on 2 consoles at the same time. Also, why do you have both O3DS and N3DS? Why not transfer everything from the old to the new one and then use tubehax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool