Hacking Region troubles..

loaky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's what I did : Installed TP hack then HBC, did the downgrade back to 3.2u from the end of October update,3.3u was it? , installed Cios then WiiGator, this works fine and runs backups, although i've since tried playing an original the normal way and it gives an error, every disc is the same. BTW The originals work in the WiiGator launcher, but i'd like it to be working as it should if possible. I think the playing about i've done has somewhow changed the region settings of my PAL / UK Wii.

I've read all sorts of horror stories about the 'Any Region Changer' so i've decided to be careful. I run it and get an error message about..

Identifying as SU...Error! ES_Identify (ret = -1027)
Initializing Filesystem driver...OK
Error! ES_OpenTitleContent (ret = -1026)

After that it seems to start ok, although after the messages I chose not to run it incase I did balls it up!

Any idea what the messages mean? And have I somehow without knowing changed the region? Safe to use the 'Any Region Changer' in this instance?

Sorry if this is a really noob thing to ask, I did have a search.

Thanks,

Loaky

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With Custom IOS downgrader you can go to 3.2U or 3.2E so you might want to give it a try...!!!
smile.gif

loaky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to change to 3.2E and then change the region settings all with Any Region Changer.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn